Do you shave? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Do you shave?
Male: yes, I shave my facial hair daily 34 26.36%
No, I never shave 7 5.43%
legs 1 0.78%
underarms 4 3.10%
other unmentionable places 52 40.31%
I would NEVER shave a snake! 15 11.63%
I have a cleanshaven head 8 6.20%
I have feathers 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2004, 11:31 PM   #21
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by TooManyBurmese
I stopped taking a razor to the unmentionables due to how easy I get razor burn there. Walmart has a great little beard trimmer that does the job, almost looks shaved.

I live alone. I shave under arms all the time, but for legs, screw it. Unless I am dating or wearing a skirt/shorts, why bother

Why bother???? Doesn't it bother you?? I mean i see hairy legs on a chick and I am ready to puke.:Puke:

Old 09-03-2004, 12:18 AM   #22
TooManyBurmese
Bother me? hahahaha no. I think any other female that has been single for a long time can agree that it's not a #1 priority. I don't let them get that long, and my leg hair isn't thick at all anyway, even when I am lazy. But I am not running to my razor every time I see stuble.

Tomorrow my special friend is off to school so I will stop the every other day shaving routine I am on now. This time I will let it get wicked hairy and send you pictures!

I do shave when there is a chance I will...... "score" I guess you would say. I have heard nightmares about the editing nazi's on this forum so I am not sure what we're allowed to say. I am used to the off leash conversations at TRR hee hee.

I do keep my lady regions and under my arms spotless, because, YES those bother me if they're not shaved/trimemd!!! I am talking about the legs in this post.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:39 AM   #23
TooManyBurmese
Brian,
I guess this means I am safe from your harem?? Hahahahahaha

Whew!

Old 09-03-2004, 07:12 AM   #24
rlmcritters
You sound like my kind of lady Danni! One who doesn't mind what others think and do what you want!

Old 09-03-2004, 07:14 AM   #25
rlmcritters
boy that didn't come out right my spelling is horrible today, my kind of lady! I must have missed the D, I apologize! I left out the d in lady but quickly forund the edit button lol Hope your Friday is a good one!

Old 09-03-2004, 02:10 PM   #26
TooManyBurmese
Hee hee thanks How about moving to the Mid Atlantic region?

Friday? Doesn't that mean I should have no work for three days? Could someone call my freakin boss and REMIND him of this American tradition!?!? Arg!

Old 09-03-2004, 03:55 PM   #27
Sybella
LOL!! What a typo...that was a doozy.

Does that make it a freudian slip?

Old 09-03-2004, 06:22 PM   #28
rlmcritters
I do live in the Richmond Va area so not too far! And yes it was a doozy, but I caught it quickly lol . I had to work today to but I do have off on Monday and going to the big snake party in Raleigh NC one day this weekend usually a good show! I'll be going to MARS in 2 weeks, another good snake party! Well, back to cleaning the boa cages! Fun Friday evening! lol

Old 09-06-2004, 09:44 PM   #29
Lucille
I think we should all shave and send the shavings to Brian just to bug him.
lol

Old 09-07-2004, 12:38 AM   #30
sirenofthestorm
lucille should I send my used wax strips too? LOL ok now that's just disgusting, even for brian.

what, did my halo slip off the horns?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!