Paul Mitchell Jr. of PM Herps-Excellent service-Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2006, 12:17 PM   #1
Scott2
Paul Mitchell Jr. of PM Herps-Excellent service-Good Guy!

I placed a large order for Pioneer racks with Paul back on April 31st. Our agreement consisted of a timetable of 6 weeks for the order to be fulfilled. Within one day of the order being placed, Paul informed me that the containers were ordered and were being shipped directly to me. Within 2 1/2 weeks I received the entire order of racks, 3 1/2 weeks earlier than expected. Paul kept in touch w/ me the entire time, laying out what would happen next and followed through on his promises.

Paul provides excellent customer service, communicates very well w/ his customers and I would not hesitate in recommending him for people looking for quality racks.

Scott Felzer

Old 04-19-2006, 12:54 PM   #2
bcherps
I have been buying from Paul for almost 7 years now. I have purchased everything from table displays to racks, and cornsnakes to blood pythons. He definately is one of the good guys. He puts up with a million questions from me and has really pulled through on several deals to help me out with payment plans, as a reference, getting things hand delivered instead of shipped.

He even agreed to haul a cypress stump from Daytona all the way back to Jersy for one of my customers-even though it meant rearranging his van!!

I've never had a problem with shipping even in the winter, and have never had a single animal with an issue come from paul.

The only problem is that I don't have anything he'll take trade for his patternless hoggs!!

Thanks
ben cole

Old 04-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #3
ldydrgn
Agreed, Paul is wonderful to deal with

Old 04-19-2006, 04:59 PM   #4
jglass38
I've heard some great things about Paul. He produces some awesome snakes and makes some nice racks! I look forward to stopping by and saying hi to him at White Plains!

Old 04-24-2006, 09:59 PM   #5
Sunshines2day
Paul has been good to me as well. The Hog Island I got from him last year is wonderful and his responses during the transaction were above what I would expect. He helped me tremendously with my Paypal (that I really didn't have at the time) and still to this day....almost a year later, has been generous in providing me with support for something I didn't even purchase from him.

BTW....thanks Paul for the enclosure latches. Your great!

Linda Misch

Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
Sonja K. Reptiles
I just wanted to say that I purchased one of Paul's Hypo Hogg Boas recently and I couldn't be happier with the animal or the service - both amazing!

Old 05-14-2010, 01:41 AM   #7
bterrill
Guess I'll add on to this one too

I bought a pure 08 female hog island boa female from Paul a few weeks ago. I got updated picures, per my request, promptly. Everytime we made contact he was very polite and the snake was shipped perfectly.

She has taken 2 meals with me now, and although she's still a bit shy, she's never hissed or struck and I look foward to watching her grow. Great seller, and thanks again man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!