Good Guy Dan Gill, Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
Abby
Dan Gill, Great Guy!

I just completed a trade deal with Dan (username DanGill) and couldn't be happier. I sent my part of the trade on Monday and I received my animals this morning, well-packed, healthy and gorgeous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dan to anyone. the cuties I received:

Thanks Dan!

Old 03-12-2010, 02:21 AM   #2
scaledverts
Thumbs up

Nice shots of the sand boas. I agree, I know Dan really well and do business with him regularly. His animals are top quality. I have also completed a number of trades with him. His trade values were always fair and the animals healthy. If you are looking for African Fat Tails, Leopard Geckos, or whatever else Dan happens to have at the time; you cannot go wrong with him.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
scaledverts
In the interest of keeping all the various BOI threads linked here are some others on Dan that I have found:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=Gill

Old 07-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #4
Charis
Just thought I'd update one of these threads, since I used them in deciding to buy from Dan Gill and they are a bit old. Completed a deal for a tricolored Hognose with Dan a bit more than a week ago. Snake arrived well packaged, on time and in the condition described. It just ate for us for the first time. Super happy with the hog and the whole transaction. Dan was very prompt in replying to emails through the whole time. Would buy from him again.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
Jkuczka3
Dan is definitely a good guy! He was prompt, accurate, and very helpful. I bought a beautiful pewter female from him and she was everything and more that he said she would be. I will definitely be a repeat customer an never hesitate to deal with him again. Great quality and great guy.

Old 08-12-2014, 12:54 PM   #6
SteveDLS
Orange Ghost Mojave bought from Dan Gill

I just purchased a Smoking Hot Orange Ghost Mojave girl from Dan Gill and I could not be happier. The transaction was smooth and Dan was very professional. My girl arrived this morning just as promised; and, she is healthy, vibrant and pest free. I trust Dan Gill for future transactions and I highly recommend doing business with Dan because his animals are healthy and he delivers as promised. Thanks again Dan!

Old 03-26-2015, 03:09 PM   #7
gila7150
I just received a couple beautiful snakes from Dan. They were packaged well and arrived in great condition. Dan was a pleasure to deal with and I would have no problem recommending him to others.

Old 02-18-2016, 11:44 AM   #8
VladRep
Does Dan have a website or a facebook page? Or email at least?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!