Inquiry BHB Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #41
TripleMoonsExotic
If their truly is something negative to say about Bryan I believe that would be best served in its own thread. No use making this an unneeded long thread about someone other then the person in the title. My suggestion is that if anyone has any information relating to Bryan that they think should be made available on the BOI, put it in its own thread..

Old 06-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #42
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
If their truly is something negative to say about Bryan I believe that would be best served in its own thread. No use making this an unneeded long thread about someone other then the person in the title. My suggestion is that if anyone has any information relating to Bryan that they think should be made available on the BOI, put it in its own thread..
I thinking that posting it here for all to see would show what kind of credibility his claim has here, especially since he didn't show any poof about emails he sent and did or didn't receive.

Old 06-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #43
TripleMoonsExotic
Then link it his this thread in this thread. Pretty simple and straight forward. It not only keeps this thread clear, but would help users searching for Bryan. Why would the average person open up an inquiry on BHB if they were searching for information on Bryan?

Old 06-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #44
David Reid
I think if it pertains to Bryan Tipton, and his credibility, it belongs in this thread. I also think it is funny when people say stop adding to this thread, when they themselves are adding to this thread...

Old 06-13-2009, 07:41 PM   #45
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Slick Serpents View Post
1) I really don't care if you have hurt feelings.

2) I was asking questions...which you failed to answer or defend.

Guilty as charged as far as I can see!
My bad, I didn't know he was referring to you, as we both have the same first name.

Anyway, the verdict is in, guilty as charged.

Carry on my good man....but be careful not to get carried away. There are fair rules in place that protect even the scummiest of scumbags like Bryan from antagonistic and discourteous posts. I don't like it much myself but, thems the rules.

Old 06-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #46
stargazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan T View Post
Ok I have been in the market for a Ivory female Ball Python for some time now. I was on BHB's site and seen that they have a female for sale for $1350.
I sent Lori and email and stated that I wish to purchase the female for an even $1,250 and asked for a picture.... days go by and I receive a reply back from her stating that's fine and she would get back to me ASAP. I then wait a few more days then try calling.... I called twice one day and once the second day.... no answer either days so I leave a voice message saying I was interested in the Ivory and to call me back or send me an email with that picture. So I wait a day or two longer and a email comes in from Lori saying she'll have the picture out to me ASAP. That was yesterday morning and now I am not interested in their animal any more and their customer service is lacking and they have no business tactics at all. Their emails and 1 sentence and brief, they take days to return emails and don't answer their phone or return messages that's left on their answering machine.

IMO if someone comes to you wanting to spend over $1000 on a ball python you should bust your a$$ to make them happy and feel like your business is wanted and appreciated.... I did not feel that at all dealing with them. I won't be doing business with BHB ever until they learn to treat potential customers right. They have time to make those stupid and retarded snake bytes videos but they don't have time to make a customer feel appreciated.
Name takin down! Thanks for the info, I now know to never do business with you. As you are to demanding! I hate people like that...

Old 06-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #47
bigrn69
Do you not know what an ivory looks like ???? It takes alot more than 5 min to snap a pic and email it and everything else...how many people do you think contact him and ask for pics on animals they want then never buy...I have spent over 4K this year with them this year and don't have any complaints cause I understand they are in the busiest part of the year now...I have people who want me to take pics of normals....thats just crazy...If you want the animal and that was the right price whats the difference...I think you want your a$$ kissed cause your spending a little money...thats not gonna happen with big breeders...I know breeders that require a deposit before they send out any pics...frankly taking pics is a pain in the a$$

Old 06-13-2009, 09:26 PM   #48
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrn69 View Post
Do you not know what an ivory looks like ???? It takes alot more than 5 min to snap a pic and email it and everything else...how many people do you think contact him and ask for pics on animals they want then never buy...I have spent over 4K this year with them this year and don't have any complaints cause I understand they are in the busiest part of the year now...I have people who want me to take pics of normals....thats just crazy...If you want the animal and that was the right price whats the difference...I think you want your a$$ kissed cause your spending a little money...thats not gonna happen with big breeders...I know breeders that require a deposit before they send out any pics...frankly taking pics is a pain in the a$$
I agree with what I highlighted in red above, anyone trying to get a pic for a large breeder during breeding season shoud understand its not going to happen in five min or even an hour or two, but could be days!!

Howeve, there are good reasons why I and many others skip over ads that do not contain a picture of the animal(s) for sale. I don't normally buy sight unseen even if it's a normal, I want to see what I'm getting. It would be my fault if I recieve something other than what I expected if I didn't.

Even with that said, there are very few people I would buy from without a pic, Brian (BHB) would be one I would trust.

Old 06-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #49
BalloonzForU
Sorry for all the typos above, my keyboard hates me tonight!!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #50
VenoMiss ViXen
I used to work at BHB and yeah i would say Brian was extremely busy especially with this time of the year it was alot of work and alot on everyones plate there breeding season was seriously crazy lol. I commend him on what he does for the reptile community. I have to disagree with the lack of good business which you said because he was always on the phone nonstop doing business when i worked there Although i butted heads with some of the crew there, Brian and Lori have been good to me and i have some great animals that i have bought from them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!