Inquiry BHB Reptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #61
kollindyr
oops sorry, this post thread is a month late :|
Guess the storm doesn't come into play.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #62
dmasio
I think its funny that Bryan Tipton hasnt once tried to defend himself on the allegations of stealing others pics and trying to pass animals off as his own. To me everything else is a moot point, everyone knows Brian (BHB) is a stand-up guy and wouldnt say shite if he had a mouthful of it. Lets hear it Tipton why are you trying to mislead people?????

Old 07-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #63
Lazarus09
Not my experience

I have to agree with many others here and say that i have always had really good experiences in my interactions with Brian. But I just thought I would also mention that they recently had a bad storm rip the roof off of their building. Don't know when that was in relation to when you contacted them, but just remember that sometimes life happens.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:43 AM   #64
ReptiRound-up
BHB

I was just wondering when you put in the request for the pics? They recently has the roof torn off their building and got flooded pretty bad. I have no doubt that everyone on here works very hard with their animals. And pople with that many animals must be working just that much harder. I wouldnt be discouraged right away. You never know what obsticales might be in a persons day.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:55 AM   #65
ScottyBoa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptiRound-up View Post
I was just wondering when you put in the request for the pics? They recently has the roof torn off their building and got flooded pretty bad. I have no doubt that everyone on here works very hard with their animals. And pople with that many animals must be working just that much harder. I wouldnt be discouraged right away. You never know what obsticales might be in a persons day.
Re-read the rest of this thread.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #66
philli
This is just a rediculous thread started by some lowlife about one of the best guys in the industry...this guy is so pathetic...bryan or whatever your name is get a life.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!