Inquiry Pro-Exotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #11
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingdurga View Post
Finally got the refund completed today. I've transferred monies from bank to paypal, and vice versa, faster than PE. Paypal site clearly shows if funds are in your acct. or not. There are back up Credit Cards to use also. Hopefully this is the end, and I will be finished with PE forever.
And only 2 hours after you posted this you got your money. Let's hear it for the dynamic duo of impatience and idiocy.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:49 PM   #12
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
And only 2 hours after you posted this you got your money. Let's hear it for the dynamic duo of impatience and idiocy.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
mingdurga
Warning! Last thread on this matter.

Finally, no more Pro Exotics, and their good buddies at UPS.

Mike

Old 07-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #14
whimpyguns
mike, what are the details about why this did not work out???
i have heard good things about pro exotics, but things happen.
TIM.....what on earth does chad being a football player have to do with anything? who cares if you are dealing with the president of the united states or the local high school janitor....you expect good service and good product.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:03 PM   #15
shrap
Sorry to say, Mike, but you are the only one who came out looking bad in all of this.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
Royal Morphz
Michael Paul Mcmullen My reference was to point out that he doesn't need to steal anyones money. As far as business without a hitch you are correct, but we don't know the circumstances as Mike didn't feel they were important. The delay was on Paypals side as was stated by Robyn @ Pro Exotics. Robyn you didn't seed to come here as it was apparent the buyer jumped the gun on this thread.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:40 PM   #17
mingdurga
Warning! PE

It's about UPS () screwing up again, plus the inability to contact a live person at PE so they can take charge. There's no way I'm letting a thurs. delivery stretch out to the following monday. Nobody packs that good.

I've had better customer service with woolworth's before they left town.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #18
mingdurga
Looking bad!!!!!!!

Who gives a rodents behind. $835 is not loose change

Old 07-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #19
robyn@Pro Exotics
You refused the Friday delivery, so I had the package returned and back in my hands, safe and sound, on Saturday. You were trying to reach Andy on Friday, and that is his day off. I caught the messages on Friday and followed up myself, but again, instead of getting you the package on Friday, you insisted you wouldn't accept it, so I had it returned to PE.

And we HAVE had a customer not be around for a delivery, and have it sit until Monday for arrival, still safe and sound. We pack extremely well and have tremendous results. That is not an ideal situation, obviously, and happens extremely rarely (twice that I remember), thankfully. Live arrival is always guaranteed.

As for Woolworth's customer service, it must have been AWESOME!! : )

Old 07-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #20
mingdurga
Warning! Is this crap going on forever?????????

PE

Your buddies at UPS would not guarantee a friday delivery. This was told to me by three different idiots, including one alleged supervisor. I have zero confidence in anyone's claim for a 4 or 5 day layover. You should have a live person manning the shop during business hours. Even a deaf mute can type an e-mail.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!