Inquiry Pro-Exotics - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #31
robyn@Pro Exotics
Bryan is an excellent PE employee and reptile guy.

And he happens to be deaf.

Old 07-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #32
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn@Pro Exotics View Post
Bryan is an excellent PE employee and reptile guy.

And he happens to be deaf.
I'm guessing that Mike is done posting unless he has the ability to put both his feet in his mouth.

Old 07-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #33
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I'm guessing that Mike is done posting unless he has the ability to put both his feet in his mouth.
LMAO this guy Mike has already put both feet in his mouth posts ago LOL , i think hes up to swallowing his own ass by now ROFFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #34
rjwbster
I have dealt with Pro Exotics before and have had some shipping problems, which were not there fault at all, they let me know that what ever happened they would make sure I was happy! I was totally impressed with the guys there!

Old 07-23-2009, 11:39 AM   #35
eereptiles
Being lucky enough to live close enough to visit Pro Exotics while they still had their retail store I have seen first hand the quality of their animals. They are second to none in customer service and will do everything they can to ensure customer satisfaction. I have bought many animals from them and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Robyn, thank you for showing us all how it should be done!

Nick Stark
http://www.eereptiles.com

Old 07-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #36
MartinR
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents regarding Pro-Exotics. I have known Chad since he was still in college and met Robyn at numerous shows (Daytona and San Diego way back when). I can tell you that the both them are the BEST when it comes to customer service. I bought my first emerald tree boa from them back in 99 or 2000 and ended up sending the first one back to get another one. Robyn gave me no problems what so ever and offered to help with acclimating my new pet over the phone whenever I needed help. After that at shows Robyn would always make it a point to go out of his way to say hi and see how things were going. Class act!!! Keep up the good work Robyn and Chad.

MartinR
So Cal

Old 07-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #37
dimperdoo
flag the thread?

It seems to me like this thread should be flagged "GOOD GUY!"

The shipment was done well enough that PE received their animal back in good health.

The only "issues" were related to UPS, PP, and the financial institutions.

PE did everything right and just look at the supporters rallying to say, "hey, OP - you're being a crybaby over petty stuff. And, trying to drag down one of the best with your fit throwing."

WTF

Old 07-24-2009, 01:50 AM   #38
spawn
Not that it'll really hurt Pro Exotics, but I think it should stay the way it is. The OP is clearly angry at Robyn/UPS and thinks they're in cahoots, and if the title were changed, the OP would probably opt for 'bad guy'. I don't get the 'inquiry' tag either, though. This is just a big thread that should be deleted. It's not even leaving the mods open to being jury/judge - it's pretty clear the OP's beef is with UPS and not Pro Exotics.

Old 07-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #39
robyn@Pro Exotics
Actually, his beef is with paypal, and their time frame on processing refunds...

Old 07-24-2009, 02:04 PM   #40
lovin2act
I think we all have beef with that! It is funny how quick they can take our money, yet be so slow to give it back.

Robyn,

Sorry to go off topic but I used shipyourreptiles for the first time the other day and it was terrific!! It was my first time shipping anything and I was pretty nervous about it. So just wanted to say thanks for the awesome service and prices you have with that!!!

-Markus

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!