Bad Guy Stay away from oni131, very bad buisness - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:17 AM   #1
johnnywaynejackson
Thumbs down Stay away from oni131, very bad buisness

This guy has nerve and will lie to you and often times will post things he does not have and so fourth. I live in San Diego and originally met this guy on craigslist. He had an ad for a 17 foot scrub python. Supposedly he and his family were relocating to Florida because that is where his wife was being stationed at with the Navy and he could not take his scrub python with him because supposedly you need to have a certain type of permit in Florida. So I struck a deal with him for a unrelated pair of blood pythons for his scrub. He talked a good game and sounded very knowledgeable. I drove over 120 miles that day to meet him, only for me to find out he gave me the wrong address and when I called him he would not pick up and ignored my calls. This wasn't just bad for me, but it was bad for my blood pythons that we're probably stressed from the long ride. I let it go and contacted him about a month later, he pretended to have no memory of that what so ever, but to make up for it he said he would have his wife bring me the scrub python as she was still based down here in San Diego. I scheduled my work around that day and lost some money only for her never to show up and for him again to ignore my calls, he finally responded to an email that I wrote him, giving me the excuse that his son had a toothache and had to go to the dentist, he then tried to b.s. me some more and said he could not answer his phone nor contact me because the dentist didn't allow calls to be made out of the office. He then said I will have my wife bring it this week and I never heard from him again. About three weeks later I see on craigslist a post saying, never trust a person with white lip pythons, I read it and it sounded like the same thing that happened to me, the guy drove over 3 hours and waited and was flaked on. I contacted the guy and sure enough it was Lee as that is what he calls him self, his actual first name is Brian. What I have not mentioned is that the guy is so full of lies, he also claims to do huge business with stores like Triple LLL and many other places, when I asked them they had no idea who he was. He even claimed to be a moderator here on Fauna, and he claimed to be a huge breeder of white lip pythons. This guy is full of B.S., stay away from him, there are plenty of other people on here who have the same reptiles that this guy pretends to have that will not give you the run around!!!

Thanks for your time,

John Jackson

Old 07-31-2009, 06:19 AM   #2
johnnywaynejackson
this is his link on here

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=59077

Old 07-31-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
johnnywaynejackson
If you know of any other profiles this guy may have please black list it.

Old 07-31-2009, 07:31 AM   #4
hhmoore
Looks like his wife has an account here, too...or he's got an alter ego (I suppose it could be coincidence, and this person is in no way related, but I'm not inclined to believe that). Username "chinacat" shares the same registration IP as oni131, and states in one of her posts (text bolded by me):
Quote:
I just got back from deployment and i think my husband would like it. Do you have the dimensions? We are currently stationed in SD and can pick them up

Interestingly, she posted in one of his ads...commenting that she had seen them (the snakes) and how bright they were, then made an offer.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
johnnywaynejackson
its his alter ego, the guy is a nut

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!