Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #21
gshearman
Hello, as i mentioned in another e-mail we sent it to you awhile back sounds like you need to add support to the center between the dbl doors as their is stress from something pushing the center out from above. You can use just about anything to support it from the inside such as wood,aluminum etc.Which ever you use just cut it slightly taller than cage inside height and tap it in behind the center of the doors. Your the only customer having this happen.

To: sales@repti-racks.com
Sent: Fri, September 10, 2010 10:49:53 PM
Subject: cages

hi we are still having problems with our cages that we got in may have had them for 4 months now still having a problem with them bowing in the middle and the doors not shutting right and the bolts are starting to rust which shouldnt be doing that they are in the house and other then that we do like the cage we spend around 1500-1600 dollars for all 3 with 2 heat panels and also the doors are cracking and that's another thing i dont understand we have no kids so i know nothing it getting messed with bc its only me and my husband here. Im gonna get my husband to call tomorrow if he can its hard to do anything bc he works 12 hour shifts monday-saturday but i would love to get these fixed as we havent had them that long and have been having trouble after trouble with them and we also have a receipt from getting them yes we have them in the wall stacked but there are gaps on top and sides so they are not wedged in there and they are properly supported in the back and leveled out so its not that. Hope to hear from you soon thanks Pamela McNeeley
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2010, 11:46 PM   #22
bradleymoore
ok, so i see rusted nuts, and ?

Old 11-07-2010, 11:48 PM   #23
repti-racks
Both of those concerns only you had in the pic were taken care of today as we talked about and completed.What ever is going on to make the center come out, i discuessed with you what i will do for you and we welded in dbl back supports in for you and when you picked them up i showed you and pressed down on the top of the cage right over the door hard while you were here to show you how strong the center is now and it didnt move.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 PM   #24
gshearman
also these cages were bought for boas and he was told that when we paid for them so being in the business of making reptile cages he should know they require a higher humidity we paid for the cages in march he didnt have them done till the middle of march also we was told it would only take six weeks and it took almost 10 weeks and just so every one knows there are no children in the house its just us two the cages were babied anyone who has spent that kinda money would understand that the problems where not from here it was the materials and craftsmanship the boa master cages we purchased have gave us no problems at all and they are all treated the same

Old 11-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #25
repti-racks
Your really trying to find something ha, didn't you even read what you just wrote."Bought in march and didn't pick them up till middle of march and than took 10wks. wow.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #26
eric259
Steve is a close friend of mine and a stand up guy. He has built cages for my monitors burmese pythons retics and many other reptiles. All of them are sturdy and made out of the best material on the market. He is the best in the business. I will always have Steve build my cages. He is a consummate professional and very innovative -always coming up with new ideas to make a quality product. Thanks Steve all my animals are safe and secure because of you.....Eric Schjerven

Old 11-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #27
gshearman
one of the doors you replaced today doesnt shut right now its been over six months for you to do anything the only weight on the cages is the cages them selves being "stackable" that shouldnt have been a problem as i stated before you also for got 1 door who does business like this why did it take months and months of gripping to get you to even attempt to do any thing you brought this on your self if your gonna run a business run it with integrity dont make excuses and try to make it look like your customers the ones who pay you bills and take care of you family fault i will not stand down from this i promise you none of my customers will ever use someone that doesnt make things right you know your self the reptile business is a by word of mouth and if you dont stand by your product or animals you have nothing a man is only as good as his word

Old 11-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #28
bradleymoore
those pictures that were posted are the pictures prior to being fixed, i assume? i do see the bowing of the front between the doors, which was supposed to be fixed now. where are the pics of where the door won't close without being forced and the completed work?

Old 11-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #29
gshearman
and middle of may just in case anyone was un sure of what i was saying im not real worried about it i can buy other cages and will but i think my fellow herpers should know your product is trash you dont stand buy it and dont wanna make things right they should know what they are getting there self in to before they buy so try to make your self look good thats what any unhonest croock would do a honest person would do what it took to make things right everyone here sees you just wanna push the blame somewhere else

Old 11-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #30
repti-racks
Their is no blame being pushed somewhere else,we spoke and we did take care of your concerns as you asked.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!