Ed Clark, an answer if you would - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #1
Wilomn
Ed Clark, an answer if you would

Ed. I'm still waiting for answers to my questions. I've been away from the computer for a few days so if this was covered somewhere else, please link me. Otherwise, were you trying to divert attention from Kevin or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
ed, you keep forgetting (lol) to answer my question.

Let me phrase it another way.

Not too long ago a newbie member stated that she got a dragon from kevin dunn and that that dragon have AV and died. She then was dinged, by you, for something stupid and unrelated. At some point you stated that you had done business with kevin, but not the extent of that business.

So, are you NOW doing business with kevin? Were you doing business with kevin when you dinged the girl who got the dragon that died? Have you done business with kevin for a long time? Did you know he knew his dragons were EV positive? Were you trying to deflect negative attention from kevin by shutting up a newb? Were you abusing the mod status you bought?

You know me well enough to know that I'm not going to let this go. You should have just answered up the first time I asked. I suspect you were trying to deflect attention away from kevin which lead me down the road to wondering why you would do that which in turn lead me to the other questions I've asked in this post.

Now, it would seem to me, no one of consequence, that honest answers would be no problem for an upstanding guy like you, or like I thought you were. I would really hate to see you go the way matt did so, if you would be so kind, answer my questions honestly.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:50 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Ed. I'm still waiting for answers to my questions. I've been away from the computer for a few days so if this was covered somewhere else, please link me. Otherwise, were you trying to divert attention from Kevin or not?
Good luck getting an answer Wes.

Old 04-15-2007, 10:07 AM   #3
Griz
Wes, he won't answer you just like he won't answer me. He CLEARLY stated that numerous people were talking about trading firearms yet he could not give me any names that were involved in that discussion. I think we call that YELLER if we were still meeting at high noon either that or liar.

Griz

Old 04-15-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
Jim O
I'm not holding my breath on getting any kind of truthful answer here.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:28 PM   #5
Wilomn
It seems to me, and I do genuinely like Ed so it's not personal, that someone who has mod powers, who has proven himself to be a liar by his own words and is now under serious suspiscion of using that mod status to protect a business associate, should NOT be a moderator.

Sorry Ed, I gotta say you should step down. From what you've shown, you're just not good enough.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #6
Stardust
EH.
Give it up Wes, at this point is it really worth it?

Old 04-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #7
SPJ
Quote:
It seems to me, and I do genuinely like Ed so it's not personal, that someone who has mod powers, who has proven himself to be a liar by his own words and is now under serious suspiscion of using that mod status to protect a business associate, should NOT be a moderator.

Sorry Ed, I gotta say you should step down. From what you've shown, you're just not good enough.

Ed's a mod now?
When did this happen?

Old 04-15-2007, 03:36 PM   #8
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
EH.
Give it up Wes, at this point is it really worth it?
It is.

If you LET one stay on, who's to say there aren't two or three of half a dozen more in there too?

You're a mod rozann, in the same way ed is. Are you better or worse or just the same as he is? If you're worse, please step down. If you're the same, please step down. If you're better, please do NOT allow one bad apple to spoil the barrel of monkeys, to mix some metaphores.

He's not capable of the job. His incapability reflects poorly on ALL of you who bought your status. Your inability to see this relfects poorly not only on you but the criteria used to create new mods.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:31 PM   #9
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Ed's a mod now?
When did this happen?
When he upped his membership to benefactor.

Wes, I understand your frustration however, none of us have the power to change the people who want to pay for the responsibility of moderation. What looks good on paper does not always work when put into practice.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:36 PM   #10
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Wes, you are fishing in waters where there are no fish to be caught. reel in your line and go on to more fertile waters.

I have never bought anything from Kevin Dunne at Sandfire Dragon Ranch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread