Inquiry Has anyone done business with Doo Farag? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #1
juliasara
Has anyone done business with Doo Farag?

He messaged me inquiring about an add I posted on fb in december and has no personal info on his fb profile and all of the groups he is in he was added in the past 3 hours. I like to know where my babies go and that they will be well cared for. Plus the lack of info makes me suspicious. If anyone has done business with this person I'd appreciate some info. Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2015, 04:42 PM   #2
Snake-Queen
If you are suspicious, refuse to sell. They are your babies, there is no law that states you have to sell to everyone.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:18 PM   #3
juliasara
Of course! I don't plan on selling him anything if I can't find more info on him. Considering there isn't a single other one for sale in the country I'm going to be extremely picky about who gets him, and if I never find a stable home he will stay here. My main intention in selling him was to find someone who had a female for him! I'll keep digging and see if I can find anything else about Doo.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:35 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Does he live in Canada? I've found a little bit of info on him, but nothing reptile related.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:10 PM   #5
juliasara
He told me he lives in Indiana usa.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #6
juliasara
He asked for a shipping quote and told me his zip code is 46375.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:06 PM   #7
Snake-Queen
Do you have any other info on him? email address, phone number, etc

Old 03-10-2015, 10:19 PM   #8
juliasara
Nope he contacted me on Facebook and all I was able to get was his state and zip code. His profile is brand new and has no pictures or personal info, that's what made me question if doing any kind of business with him is a good idea. And the add he messaged me about I posted in december and no one has commented on it since.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:33 PM   #9
Snake-Queen
Have you asked him for any other info?

If you have and he has not answered, I would not sell to him and cease contact.

Old 03-11-2015, 12:02 AM   #10
juliasara
Yeah that's what I'm doing. I asked and until he answers my questions I'm not answering his. It all seems way too sketchy for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!