Rescues - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-19-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
dragongirl6
Rescues

Thought I would post some pictures of some of our current rescues. I wish I had pictures of the older ones from when we first got them with bloody toes : (

I promise this is my last new thread tonight, lol.

This is my foster, King. He is definitely not doing well, going to the vet on monday but I'm not sure if he's going to make it. He came in with parasites and has been treated and treated and was doing a lot better but recently stopped eating. I've been bathing him and forcing some food down him, so I'm crossing my fingers.

This is my other foster, Amber. She is blue because she was kept on blue sand, and is barely the size of a juvenile at nearly a year old.

This is a rescue boy (I think?) who came in with his toes and feet bitten off.

This is his sister, same story (stress marks from cage change):

We got three hatchlings a couple weeks ago. Here they are when they came in:

And now:

Old 04-19-2008, 12:04 AM   #2
dragongirl6
Lol, WAY too many pictures. I should get a real hobby ; )

And our corn snake, who we've had for seven years and he still bites:

We just got an albino corn, too, he's here having lunch:

A Russian Tortoise and some ancient box turtles:

And a few leopard geckos:

I think that's it...

Old 04-19-2008, 01:47 AM   #3
dragongirl6
I forgot the current bottle babies! Lol.

Old 04-19-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
melindaste
They must keep you very busy.. Best of luck with the new rescued dragons. And the kittens are adorable, It is a lot of work bottle feeding, I did 2 puppies once and it was 24 hours of work.Best of luck

Old 04-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
dragongirl6
Thanks! Yeah we do a LOT of bottle babies because other shelters have to put them down so they call us first. It's a lot of work, but we take turns with it : )

Plus I usually go to bed around 3 am and she gets up at 6:30 so that works out.

Old 04-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
sairhead21
I really hope King pulls through for you. Gosh, Amber looks like a baby! I hope you can get some weight and size on her. Everyone else looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Those are all great pictures! Good for you taking in rescues, they all need good homes!

Tracie

Old 04-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #8
dragongirl6
I am out of town this weekend. My dad is taking care of King, I'm very worried about him! He does have a home if he pulls through. : (

Old 04-21-2008, 07:18 AM   #9
Beardiepal
Great work that you do Anna- I hope KIng makes it too. Take care Beth

Old 04-21-2008, 10:52 PM   #10
dragongirl6
Thanks everyone. King is doing a bit better today, he was running around a bit but only managed to catch three crickets. Much prefers his greens??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!