And into the lay box she goes! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
And into the lay box she goes!

well, we put zeke in the lay box tonight. she hasnt been feeling eggy until today, and suddenly she exploded with lumpy little marbles over night! plus she was climbing the walls and digging the tiles out today, so in she went. so hopefully she will figure out what to do, and we will have little babies soon!
so break out the cigars boys, rames is a daddy! lol

kelly

Old 04-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
Craigh
Woot congrats!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 07:06 AM   #3
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Congratulations, Kelly!

Old 04-22-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
Beardiepal
Woo Hoo Zeke

Seems so funny to say WOO HOO Zeke to a gravid female, LOL. Anything yet??? How many eggs? Good luck..I will be thinking of you & Zeke..Keep us posted. B

Old 04-22-2008, 07:21 AM   #5
GottaLuvHerps
lol imagine how i felt when i found out my boy zeke that i had for almost 2 years was a girl. lol. of course, i have a female crestie named george too, so...

nothing yet. we put her in late last night, and im about to turn on her light for the morning now. she certainly does not look happy about being pulled out of her big 40B (that she barely uses space in anyhow) and into this tub thing. she lived in a tub for awhile after we moved because of lack of space, so shes probably thinking the worst. shes going into a 30B after this, because she doesnt use the height on the 40 at all, and we can get ready to separate the babies (flash and nemo) into their own 40 with this switch.

too many tanks, too little space, i swear. thank god matt knows how to build me rack systems to hold them. lol

ill keep you guys updated. im also expecting olina and ricotta (my leos) to be laying any day now too, so lots of eggs are on the way! im so excited! im gonna be a grandmother! at 31. wait, im not sure im supposed to be excited about that. haha.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:36 AM   #6
dragonsr#1
Well you have got to be the best looking grandma i have ever seen well this will be my 1st for baby reptiles for me. im sure i will at least be looking for a lot of help with this one, glad to have a smart grandma in the house and i guess being the grandpa it is up to me to through the party so get ready its almost party time...lol

Matt

Old 04-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #7
GottaLuvHerps
you are one hot grandpa too there baby! if we are really lucky, the babies will be as cute as the one we made. lol

right now zeke is standing on the dirt pile, looking like she is confused as all hell. no digging yet though. i think she hates me though. oh well, she will feel better soon.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #8
Beardiepal
Anything yet? B Thinking about you and Zeke....

Old 04-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #9
GottaLuvHerps
as of lights off tonight, nothing. i think she was freaked out being in that container. we moved her to the bottom of the rack system and covered her container with a towel. hopefully that will help. ill let you guys know tomorrow. poor girl looks like she is about to explode!

Old 04-23-2008, 08:43 AM   #10
GottaLuvHerps
ok, shes driving me NUTS!!!
i figured id give her something to eat and a bath this morning since she is just sitting at the top of the hill of dirt doing NOTHING. she sits in the bath looking at me like "get me out" so i do. i give her food. she stares at it. this is NOT like zeke, who usually attacks food like she hasnt eaten in a year everytime you put it in front of her. but all she is doing is sitting at the top of the hill of dirt! no activity like she is going to lay now, but she looks like she is going to EXPLODE! damned dragons, i swear
i want baby dragons. she needs to lay her eggs. its as simple as that.
i feel like taking pics of everyone today. maybe that will be my goal. we need new pics anyhow.
any advice/suggestions about zeke, or do i just leave her alone? how long should i keep her in the laybox before pulling her out totally? its been 2 days now. well, a day and 2 nights.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!