Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #21
David Scarboro
Thank You Matthew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets View Post
It's not a matter of whether the link was accurate or not...its a matter of customer service....and to Robn....if you think this is wasting your time, dont read it..nobody is forcing you to.

To everyone else, if you're ok being talked to this way then I guess I am wasting my time...I would NEVER talk to a customer this way.
The next time someone here accuses ME of jumping to conclusions, I can refer them to THIS thread

Old 06-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #22
WebSlave
Quote:
So, I have a simple issue with replying to inquiries on my advertisements...I forward my question/concern to the moderator as I'm sure is appropriate and here is the reply I get back..

ME: Why is it that whenever I try to "post-reply" it tells me that I do not have sufficient privlidges? I utilize the PM but I would also like to use the before mentioned option as I should be able to.

FAUNA: From: WebSlave
The Feedback Forum is your friend....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

ME: "The link provided was inaccessible to me and the part that I could get to just went on-and-on about BOI stuff"....My email reply was: What does this have to do with my question?...can I just get a straight answer without having to decipher the inner-meaning of the boi chat....I just want to do business.

FAUNA: Did you read the thread I provided a link for?

ME: It just ran on with people bitching about the boi...

FAUNA: Read it again, please, and TELL me what the very post in that thread
> that I made SAYS in relation to the problem you contacted me about.

ME: Just forget it...I thought this could be a simple fix but all this back and forth is taking longer than it should have....I wonder though, if I were a contributing member would I receive this level of service?

FAUNA: And yet you continue to waste my time rather than READING and trying to
comprehend the thread I pointed you to. The answer to your original
question is there, but you seem to be having quite some difficulty
grasping it.

Sorry that I am apparently unable to get through to you.

***ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT THIS STARTED OUT CLEAN AND ENDED UGLY....WHAT A &^%$!......THIS MADE MY DECISION NOT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR VERY EASY....
Sorry fella, but that highlighted quote above was NOT in your correspondence to me. This is just something you threw in here that you pulled out of thin air. Please don't try to make it appear that the reason behind your further correspondence was because you could not access that thread. Either you did not read it, or else you read it but did not comprehend what I was saying there.

I have copies of those emails too, remember.

And just to make this complete, here's the emails that took place after you last one quoted above:

Quote:
Quote:
> On 6/23/2011 7:31 PM, slidellreptilerescue@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Your customer service is horrible...is this seriously how you treat people on your site....quite frankly I'm surprised by it and it comes at a great time when I was considering being a contributor....
>> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
On 6/23/2011 8:33 PM, WebSlave wrote:
> My service is horrible? You asked a question, I pointed you to the thread in the Feedback Forum about this change (not to mention that every classifieds section has an announcement about this same issue, which ALSO seems to have eluded you), and YOU still can't figure it out and blame ME for that?
>
> Whatever......
>

Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #23
David Scarboro
I am headed off at 3:30 in the morning for a long anticipated herping trip to KY. I think Matthew may beat me out of town.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #24
Matt2979
Dang Rich...you're such a trouble maker! I can't believe you wouldn't explain it to each and every one of us, every time we ask...even though it's posted EVERYWHERE!!! (To the OP--that's sarcasm )

Old 06-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #25
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Dang Rich...you're such a trouble maker! I can't believe you wouldn't explain it to each and every one of us, every time we ask...even though it's posted EVERYWHERE!!! (To the OP--that's sarcasm )
I guess they don't call me "Big Meanie" for nothing.....

Old 06-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #26
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
I am headed off at 3:30 in the morning for a long anticipated herping trip to KY. I think Matthew may beat me out of town.

...This was DEFINITELY not a wise choice of battles.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #27
hhmoore
So we are nearly 3 weeks into this change, and I still get at least a few of these daily. I have answered every one of them by suggesting that the sender read the announcement that is posted in each section of the classifieds or check the Fauna Feedback Forum, saying that the situation is fully explained in both places.
Some members probably do feel slighted by that type of response....but I suspect that they might understand it a little better if they were the ones that had received the barrage of PMs asking a question that is answered, publicly, in the two most obvious and relevant places. If I were to type out an explanation to each one I received, it would have morphed into something quite abbreviated, without much in the way of background or explanation , in pretty short order....at least this way, everybody gets the same response; and it is one that pretty thoroughly answers the question.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:06 PM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
MY DECISION NOT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR
I'm still focussing on the nerve of you bustling in here and making a big deal about not being a contributor. I was curious so went and looked back at your posts, there are pages of buying, selling and trading. The first ad I saw from you was a package of snakes you advertised here for $5000 and sold.

So you took advantage of all these free services, obviously have made a bundle advertising here, and then have the cojones to publicly state you are not going to contribute to the very site that has helped you. Why? Because you wouldn't read a few explanatory paragraphs?

Feh. Frankly I don't care that you've sold stuff, it will be a cold day in you know where before I put money in your pocket by buying anything from you.
If you behave in this manner with the very place that helps you, who knows what you would pull if ever encountered a genuine difficulty in a transaction.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #29
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I'm still focussing on the nerve of you bustling in here and making a big deal about not being a contributor. I was curious so went and looked back at your posts, there are pages of buying, selling and trading. The first ad I saw from you was a package of snakes you advertised here for $5000 and sold.

So you took advantage of all these free services, obviously have made a bundle advertising here, and then have the cojones to publicly state you are not going to contribute to the very site that has helped you. Why? Because you wouldn't read a few explanatory paragraphs?

Feh. Frankly I don't care that you've sold stuff, it will be a cold day in you know where before I put money in your pocket by buying anything from you.
If you behave in this manner with the very place that helps you, who knows what you would pull if ever encountered a genuine difficulty in a transaction.
Note to self, never piss Lucille off. I don't think this post went the direction he was expecting...is that whimpering I hear?

Old 06-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #30
Pasodama
Wow, starting this BOI thread was so petty/unnecessary.
The answer, to the OP's question, is in the very first post at the link provided.
Why should Rich have to re-write an explanation? Answer is that he shouldn't have to. If he were to have to re-write it (or copy/paste), for every person who asks, that would be an unnecessary waste of a lot of time/effort.
Rich replied and gave the link... he did all that was "required" (although, if the OP had cared to look, the answer, to his question, is at the top of all classifieds).
It is not so difficult to take the time to read the very first post at the link that was provided (which is easily understood) ... not any more time than reading it in a PM.
Also, if the OP (as he states) can see/read the replies, at that thread/link, he can ~certainly~ see/read the first post (contrary to what he alleges)!
Then, the OP drags it on, with Rich,.... and has the nerve to try turning it around, on Rich, about its being dragged on.
Give me a break.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!