Good Guy Brian Hettinger (Chongorojo) Great Guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
Amelanistic Orca
Brian Hettinger (Chongorojo) Great Guy!!!

Welp; I know it's been stated before; but the time for reiteration comes now!! Rojo and I completed a tranny today that was about at sweet and smooth as they come... He is a super nice guy, knows his stuff darn well, is all about top notch material, and; well; have you seen his hypo material... lol... I know exactly where my next kids are coming from... Absolutely a true gentleman; and utter professional... Thanks a ton Brian... Did I forget to mention; I did more than a transaction with the guy; we're going fishing sooner than later!!! Awesome guy!!!!

Old 10-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
chongorojo
Thanks again for the beasts! Tom was a pleasure to deal with and an all around great guy! .... Were gonna slay those bass brotha!

Old 12-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
Did a little X-Mas shopping with Brian today.. Like clockwork and the family is stoked over one of his kids.. Thanks again Brian.. Gotta love the guy!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!