Good Guy Brian Hettinger/ Chongorojo of 480 pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
deobra2869
Talking Brian Hettinger/ Chongorojo of 480 pythons

Hi all,
I thought I would share my experience with Brian Hettinger of 480 pythons. This guy is awesome. I had replied to a thread for a spider mojave which came with a free female enchi that Brian had posted hoping that he would sell me the female enchi by herself. Brian responded quickly and gave me an amazing deal on this gorgeous female enchi.... I mean outstanding deal (and I have been looking high and low for the right price on a female enchi) Brian kept in contact with me throughout the whole process and was very kind, polite, and outgoing. I will most definitely do business with Brian again, and if you are looking for an amazing deal for a high quality animal...... Brain is definitely your man!
Thanks Brian for everything keep in touch and let me know if you have anymore killer deals
Oh and here are some pics of my beautiful baby girl
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
Brian is a cool cat.. I owe him beers and a catfishin' trip doggone it!! Brrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaannnnn!!!!! I'm sorry!! lol..

Old 12-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
chongorojo
Catcha da cats Tom! Lol... well get out there some time! Thanks Deobra you were a pleasure to deal with as well! Great buyers make things easy.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #4
spk329
Brian is the BEST 4sure

Old 12-15-2010, 12:05 AM   #5
chongorojo
Aww.. thanks Steve! You know I still want that monster axanthic! Lol

Old 12-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
Casey Hulse
I have also just recently started dealing with Brian, It has been a pleasure, and I am sure we will have some outstanding deals together in the future.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
chongorojo
I can only hope with the quality animals you send me Casey! Love the shipping as well!

Old 12-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #8
deobra2869
LOL I LOVE MY ENCHI

Old 12-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
dustinNMpythons
I've done multiple transactions with Brian and I know that no one can say anything about him except that he has awesome animals and is an even more awesome person to work with. Hopefully I'll be able to send pictures of some honeybees in the summer that were made possible by Brian.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #10
chongorojo
Got my fingers crossed for ya on that one buddy! All great sellers should be as lucky as I am to have customers like you guys! It DOES make it easy when your dealing with stellar buyers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!