You're not from Australia, are you? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-07-2004, 06:04 PM   #1
MR_Jungle_Mist
You're not from Australia, are you?

I'm just wondering if there is anyone here from Oz. We don't seem to be having too many non-US folks here. I'd be very interested in learning a little bit more information about how things are there, get some pictures of local fauna, etc etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would find interest in that.

Thanks!

Old 05-07-2007, 10:28 AM   #2
slypig007
I'm from Australia and would be happy to answer any questions I can about the reptiles here. I will post some pics over the next few days.

There is another new user here from Australia too and he has already posted some great pics of Copperheads and an Eastern Tiger Snake.

Perhaps you will get what you want as far as more non-US stuff coming onto the board!

Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #3
slypig007
Sorry just realized that your post is a few years old. The threads at the bottom of the page must be picked up via keywords and hence this thread caught my eye. Oh well, better late than never I suppose.

By the way the other users username is ssssnakeman if you want to search for his pics.

Old 05-07-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
ssssnakeman
Hi Steve, im from Melbourne and Simon is from Sydney.Obviously we are not here for trade (a bit far and illegal)
Mainly to share info and talk animals. Feel free to ask questions.
Baz

Old 05-07-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
ssssnakeman
http://www.aussiepythons.com/gallery...2_itemId=55776
There are lots of pics in my gallery on this aussie site..Hope i can post this here

Old 05-07-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
hhmoore
Welcome to Fauna - even though the original post was a few years old, there are still plenty of people here interested in the herpetofauna of Australia (myself included)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!