New pics of Vanilla Cream, Blonde Dragonfly, Blonde Blast, and a couple more babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-01-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
BenR
New pics of Vanilla Cream, Blonde Dragonfly, Blonde Blast, and a couple more babies

I've been meaning to get pics of this girl for a while. She is now over 1600 Grams....lol She is super nice looking and is possible het for hypo as well

Here is my Dragonfly male. He is from my Blonde pastel line, and is still looking great at about 600 Grams. I'm hoping he will be breeding this season He hatched out in December last year.

This is a Blonde Blast and a clutch mate to the Dragonfly above. He actually looked like a dragonfly in the egg, until I got a good look at his head. He was so nice I had to keep him as well.

Now for some babies. Here I have a Hypo Butter Bee and a regular Butter Bee het Hypo. I've been dying to produce Hypo Butter bees for a while, and I finally did it this year!

Hypo Butter Bee female by herself.

Thanks for looking!

Old 11-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
Robert Walker
Some nice looking animals Ben,the dragonfly is crisp and sharp looking especially

Old 11-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
Focal
Great animals, thanks for posting! I produced my first Sulfur Creams and Mojave Creams this year and have been dying to see how they might turn out. If the creams end up anything like that, I'll be a very happy man.

Old 11-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
BenR
Thanks Guys!

I'll certainly try to post more pictures. My website really needs to be updated, so I'll hopefully be getting more pics soon.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #5
jgomez80
The vanilla cream and dragonfly are smokin. Definetly going to make some stellar babies for you in the future.

Old 11-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgomez80 View Post
The vanilla cream and dragonfly are smokin. Definetly going to make some stellar babies for you in the future.
Thanks Jaimie! Hopefully he will make me a super dragon this coming season like the one in your avatar!

Old 11-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
jgomez80
Super dragons are awesome to have. I love opening his rack. Wish you luck in the future with your dragonfly.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #8
BenR
I appreciate it! Thanks again Jaime.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!