Need help from Ritchie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2002, 05:53 PM   #1
miba8055
My name is Michael Ibanez.  I was probably one of the first ever to post here regarding Jesse Underhill.  I had no problems with my transactions with him.  I was a customer in the whole ordeal and I got chewed on because of it.  The dilemma starts here.  How do I clear my name?  I have lost contact with Jesse Underhill and will never email or call him again.  I have learned my lesson in all of this.  If anyone has anything they would like to add, please do so.  You can read the old thread if you want to know more (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/boi/boi.cgi/Reptiles/0/43789).
Ritchie, you probably remember me.  I know that you probably know more about Jesse Underhill than anyone of us.  Maybe you can give me some advice.

Michael Ibanez

)

Old 10-17-2002, 07:06 PM   #2
HerpVenue
yes of course I remember you.
I already traced your IP...I know you are a different person from underhill.
All you did was post your experience with him.

Yes I thought it was wrong of them to jump on you for your add.
It was a wee bit premature on their part.

I know you were just a customer who posted your experience.

The whole world is out looking for Jesse and trying to shut him down....And you still had the balls to go against everyone and post your TRUTHFUL experience. <-- That right there earned you a great amount of respect from me. spam_I hope people realize that you are not Jesse underhill.

By the way post your e-mail addy for me.

Old 10-17-2002, 07:10 PM   #3
HerpVenue
I also hope they realize you are not Jesse just by the way you spell. You can spell and make sense at the same time &nbsp;No way you are Jesse

Old 10-17-2002, 07:16 PM   #4
miba8055
My email is gism0615@aol.com.

For the first time today, I was considering selling every reptile I own because of this but then I realized that I love herps too much to just give up. &nbsp;You know it's gonna be hard for me to sell boas because if someone came across my name with Jesse's in the same sentence, it would scare everyone away.
Hopefully, people believe me. &nbsp;

Thank you Ritchie.
Good luck to you and to everyone with their breeding projects.

Michael Ibanez

Old 10-17-2002, 08:09 PM   #5
NEWReptiles
hey mike, im sorry if i was offensive but im very weary of anything thast has to do with underhill. and im really interested in your het balls.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!