Good Guy Cindy McDannell aka www.geckohaven.com - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2013, 02:12 AM   #41
Kasi
Purchased a Betty Lou x Izzy kid earlier this year and I could not have been happier with the transaction! Communication was prompt, packaging and shipping were timely and well done, and the animal is even more amazing in person. She was also very helpful in answering some questions I had about using a different shipper than usual, which was absolutely great. A+!

Old 07-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #42
Jaybee
After being jealous of a friend who has one of Cindy's geckos for some time, I finally made a purchase from her and my gecko arrived today. Safely packed, active little bugger and absolutely beautiful. Cindy's customer service is top notch and she cares very much for her animals... she goes out of her way to make sure the animals arrive safe & sound. I definitely recommend www.geckohaven.com

Old 12-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #43
Agoralyx
Resurrecting this thread to sing Cindy's praises. We've been communicating over the past few months and she has been SO polite and accommodating. She went out of her way to find me the exact gecko I was looking for and get him safely to me, even when she had no obligation to do so. A fabulous person, all around!

Old 10-06-2015, 11:35 AM   #44
lzrdgrl.com
Cindy from Gecko Haven is awesome to work with!!! A+++++

I received three beautiful, healthy crested geckos from Cindy at Gecko Haven today! It's always a pleasure to work with her. Her animals are strikingly beautiful and well maintained. Will purchase from her in the future

Christina Lyons (former Voss; got married recently )

Old 05-10-2016, 04:28 PM   #45
CGG8905
Wink Reviewing purchases from www.geckohaven.com

Gecko Haven was very quick to respond to all inquiries, they handled things efficiently and professionally. I purchased and requested 3 geckos shipped out to me, everything was packaged properly and followed animal specific guidelines/standards. I'm very pleased with my purchases and highly recommend their healthy animals! I purchased:
NaKr1022 -http://www.geckohaven.com/nakr1022/?src=prn#write_review
ArTi923- http://www.geckohaven.com/arti923/?src=prn#write_review
ArBe186- http://www.geckohaven.com/arbe186/?src=prn#write_review
Thank you Gecko Haven
-Jade Carden.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!