Jacob Rollins w/GOT HERPS? = GOOD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #11
herper565
y didn't my pics come up?

Old 09-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #12
herper565

Old 09-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #13
herper565
here yea go

Old 09-14-2008, 11:33 AM   #14
Gecko_Den
How many times and in how many threads, do we have to see your ugly mug? Especially so soon after breakfast.....

Old 09-14-2008, 01:56 PM   #15
RJK890
No Doubt, Look at the Jowls on that thing...

Look Dan,
I did not ruin your friend Jacobs chances at an online business. I asked if anybody else had ever heard of him or had feedback from a transaction. If he is an honest and legit business man I am sure there will be someone other than LAW or yourself that will make a post.
Why don't you call your buddy and have him post here saying that he is a "good guy" and not in any way associated with LAW other than the one trade deal. Didn't you say that you had already notified him of this thread.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #16
herper565
yes i did by voice mail i'm sure he will..but i'm unable to make contact with him for some reason right now..

Old 09-16-2008, 11:17 PM   #17
pinkrosesandagraveyard
Someone in the Allen Williamson aka LAWR reptiles thread just mentioned that his photobucket account was under the name of Got Herps.. just thought I would bump it

Old 09-16-2008, 11:21 PM   #18
GottaLuvHerps
I was the one who mentioned it, and the actual name of the account is under WE GOT HERPS, not GOT HERPS. And WEGOTHERPS.com is registered and apparently owned by a completely different person than anyone seemingly associated with this Matt/Allen character.

Just wanted to clarify.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:30 PM   #19
pinkrosesandagraveyard
Oh I know you posted it and I know that you mentioned we got herps was associated with a reputable dealer who probably has it copyrighted. In case you didn't read throughout the thread, the OP of this thread tried to disassociate themself away from the Allen Williamson person because they were being found out to be one in the same. Through denials, it seemed others gave him the benefit of the doubt while the OP tried to associate themself with the Jacob Rollins fellow.... and then you point out Allen Williamson has pretty much the same name as his photobucket... just thought it sort of odd myself. And sorry if my wording is confusing-it usually is

Old 09-24-2008, 11:48 AM   #20
JudyC
Some very shady circumstances have come to our attention regarding a member known as JSReptiles. After quite a bit of investigating, we are certain something fishy is going on. And due to a high traffic of Private Messages with a variety of our members, we felt it necessary to get this information out as soon as we could.

It was brought to our attention that there were two identical business sites set up...same basic templates, exact same pictures, exact same wording.....except there were two different business names AND two different personal names associated with these two sites.

JSReptiles -- Jack Spears:
http://www.freewebs.com/jsreptiles/index.htm

rollinsgotherps -- Jacob Rollins
http://rollinsgotherps.webs.com/aboutus.htm

One of our admins (rabernet) sent a PM to JSReptiles to inquire about this curious oddity. Later that evening (Sept 23rd) when JSReptiles logged on and read rabernet's PM, the rollinsgotherps site suddenly vanished from the 'Net. (As you will see, that link is now broken)

But we got a couple screen shots before it disappeared...

When JSReptiles answered rabernet's PM, he said the rollinsgotherps site was a complete rip-off of his own site. He said he had notified the owner and was in the process of trying to get it removed from the 'Net.

However...a closer look at JSReptiles's site revealed this:

Which clearly shows that the images being used on JSReptiles were being hosted by rollinsgotherps.

Both of these guys claim to be from Ohio. Both IPs show them to be from the Dayton area and are off only by a couple of digits. Both use .aol e-mails to register at BP.net.

Both have recent threads on Fauna. (Which this notice will shortly be attached to as well) Notice the people starting both these threads are also from Ohio and only just registered this month, which is exactly when this person suddenly bursts onto the scene. Please also notice the similarities with LAWReptiles and company (also from Ohio in the Dayton area) and how those threads intertwined. Make of that what you will.

"Jack Spears"
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=117501

Where the same guy who started this thread also supported one of LAWReptiles's aliases.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116906

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!