Matt Beatty - GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
LAWReptiles
Matt Beatty - GOOD GUY!

Hey,
Just did a trade with a guy named Matt Beatty who calls his breeding operation " Buckeye Herps ". He is based out of Ohio ( Hence the Buckeye slogan ). I traded him an adult female Pastel, for a young bumblebee. I shipped first on the trade to show good faith. I shipped out Monday, and today the FedEx man paid me a visit, and I open the box to find a beautiful, healthy bumblebee! I called him, and now Im buying a 1.1 pair of Pins off of him

I'll post some pictures later.

( If you've have a good expirience with him, please post here. I noticed he didn't have a thread, so I'd like to get one started for him )

Old 09-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
herper565
i've traded a couple leopard gecko's with this guy i got a very pretty pastel ball.guys easy to deal with stays in good contact threwout the deal..animals arrived clean,safe and alive!!!would definently use him in the future!!

Old 09-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
MikeCurtin
Considering the Matt Beamer, Beatty, Williamson, Allen...etc., etc., etc. debacle, can someone do an IP check on herper565 to see if "Mr. Jones, Beatty, etc" has any other aliases?

Mr. Spencer, if you not one in the same with LAWReptiles and Allen Exotics, I apologize. You may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Old 09-13-2008, 05:47 PM   #4
RJK890
***WARNING***

This whole thread is a scam. LAWReptiles was just giving one of his aliases a "Good Guy" thread. This guy is a scam artist.
herper565 just signed up in Sept.08 and has two post here on fauna. One is here giving positive feedback for the alias Matt Beatty in a thread started by LAWReptiles. The other one is starting a "good guy" thread for Jacob Rollins w/got herps. Coincidentally LAWReptiles post positive feedback in the only other post in that thread. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116921

herper565 also has his location listed as AZ, but has an IP address from Ohio, just like LAWReptiles.

Here is a link to the thread that exposes this scammer:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=117060

Old 09-13-2008, 05:55 PM   #5
MikeCurtin
Man, this goes deep! Off to do a search on Jacob Rollins =)

Old 09-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #6
herper565
whoa whoa whoa... wait a sec. i don't know what Law has going on i don't know about any scamming but my deal with gotherps was legit!!and to be honest my deal with matt beatty was also legit!please guys do me a favor and don't jump to conclusions on this one...if possable someone needs to fix this thread becuase the hijacking of it wasn't right and is going to negatively affect a true "good guy",one whom happends to be a very good friend of mine!and to reflect on the other post yes i am in ohio...but just recently moved here from arizona,tuson too be exact 7568 E Edison St
Tucson, AZ 85715-4247,check my email address it says az too it's a habit i guess typing in tuscon since i have lived there my whole life! now i live on maplegrove in dayton,ohio,no where near new carlisle!..sorry about the mistake check the ip address i'm not matt jones,beatty or what ever the guys name is...someone please fix this!!!tell me what i need to do!!!

Old 09-13-2008, 10:57 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Actually, your profile states Arkansas. Yes, your IP is out of Dayton.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:00 PM   #8
Chandler Reptiles
Just curious why do you have AR as your location if you just came from AZ?

Old 09-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #9
Chandler Reptiles
Sorry Dennis I didn't refresh before I posted

Old 09-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #10
herper565
i wrote AR meaning arizona....tuscon,AR..maybe i'm stupid..lmao...it is AZ isn't it...i started to write out a r i z o n a and i never realized it didn't all go thru..i guess the almost dead battery on my wireless keyboard played a part...sorry people for the mix up..please don't associate me or my good friends at got herps? with this type of person....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!