Matt Beatty - GOOD GUY! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #21
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB
Personally, I am not trying to ruin Jacob's business, if he is legit and not a friend of LAWreptiles. I'm more interested in discrediting the lowlife that calls himself LAWreptiles and anyone who finds his business practices acceptable or wants to back him up. I'm more interested in exposing his many identities and aliases.
Exactly. And I agree that if everything is as it should be then no harm comes to the honest. But put yourself in our shoes.. You live very close to the guy, have posted on his thread, and for all we know you could be him posting on a friend's computer. Relax. Breathe.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #22
herper565
I'M NOT GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THE QUESTIONS...I'M GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THE ALLIGATIONS MADE AND THE RUDE COMMENTS PLACED..AND THE HARASSING PM'S RECIEVED..I DO AGREE THAT IT IS CURIOUS THAT WE..LIVE WITHIN 30 MILES OF EACH OTHER..BUT IT IS JUST A BAD COINCIDENCE..I'M NEW TO FUANA AND THE ONLY REASON I POSTED UP WAS TO HELP A FRIEND GET SOME RECOGNITION YES JACOB IS IN THE SAME AREA HE LIVES IN HUBER HEIGHTS,OH..AND IS CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO RENT A BUILDING TO START AN EXOTICS SHOP..I PROVIDE HIS FEEDER SUPERWORMS AND MEALWORMS AND ROACHES....NO HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO WEBDESIGN AND HE IS WAITING UNTIL HE CAN RAISE THE FUNDS TO PAY FOR A PROPERLY DESIGNED WEBSITE...BUT HE IS TRYING!!AND HE IS FOR REAL AND LEGIT BUSINESS MAN...I'VE LEFT HIM A VIOCE MAIL THIS EVENING ABOUT THE SITUATION MAYBE HE'LL POST UP TOMMORROW..AND I'M GETTING EXCITED BECUASE OF NOT THE POSTINGS ON THIS THREAD BUT OF MY THREAD PRIASING MY FRIEND!!BECUASE HE IS TRUELY A GOOD GUY!!I WILL CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON MY PROFILE TO DAYTON SOES THERE IS NO MORE CONFUSION...PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THE OTHER THREAD?I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS ONE!!!

Old 09-14-2008, 12:08 AM   #23
herper565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Should have read your friend's thread. We already know that Beatty is the same person as LAW.
WHAT?I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR GETTING AT

Old 09-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #24
herper565
MATT BEATTY IS THE NAME HE GIVE ME,YES THAT'S HIS NAME ISN'T IT?

Old 09-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #25
Dennis Hultman
I was correcting the wording in my previous post.

As stated, I don't know anything about your friend Jacob and didn't post anything on his thread.

But, we do know that Beatty and LAWReptiles "Matt Beamer" share the same address.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:21 AM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by herper565
MATT BEATTY IS THE NAME HE GIVE ME,YES THAT'S HIS NAME ISN'T IT?
He has a host of them. Read the whole thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=117060

Quote:
Allen Exotics

Email addresses

inked506@aol.com
xl506@aol.com
Fihu506@aol.com
allenexotics@gmail.com

User names linked to the above email addresses on other forums
Fowlen
inked506

Known User Names on this forum.

LAWReptiles
Cutting Edge Exotics

Names.

Matt Beamer
Matt Jones
Matt Williamson
Allen Williamson

Old 09-14-2008, 12:24 AM   #27
herper565
so can my thread about jacob be fixed?becuase it almost paints him as the same guy as law matt beamer beatty or what ever his name is, and portrays him as a conartist!!i would also like an apology from the extremely rude guy or gal from suncoast herptalogical!!i doubt that will happen tho seeing as how people whom talk to people like that don't have it in them to be remorsefull

Old 09-14-2008, 12:29 AM   #28
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by herper565
so can my thread about jacob be fixed?becuase it almost paints him as the same guy as law matt beamer beatty or what ever his name is, and portrays him as a conartist!!i would also like an apology from the extremely rude guy or gal from suncoast herptalogical!!i doubt that will happen tho seeing as how people whom talk to people like that don't have it in them to be remorsefull
Take a few minutes and read this.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Take note of the fourth paragraph Under Disclaimer.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:29 AM   #29
herper565
yea i was told matt beatty....i'm sure that not his name..i saw him in the columbus show(noticed him from the pics he had sent me of him and his retic,during our transaction)and the skinny blonde girl whom i assumed was his wife, called him marky i thought!? i could be mistaken so don't take it as the gospal...

Old 09-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #30
herper565
great so my friends possabilities of starting an internet business have been squashed by RJK890 and captnemo becuase they had to jump to conclusions??and claim that jacob was the same guy as law,so now if anyone searches his name that thread will come up and everybody will think he's a conartist and he will be screwed that's just great...THANKS ALOT RJK890....THANKS SO VEWRY MUCH CAPTNEMO....FOR JUMPING THE GUN AND RUINING SOMEONES CHANCES TO LUANCH A LEGITIMATE INTERNET BUSINESS...IS THAT SLANDER OR LIBLE?I CAN'T REMEMBER !THIS REALLY AGRAVATES ME..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!