For Sale Trio of Azure Dart Frogs + Enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 10-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
cinderbird
Trio of Azure Dart Frogs + Enclosure

I believe I've got a 2.1 group (preferred since females can be territorial) of Azure dart frogs. They are a year old. I love these guys, but their food source is something I continually have trouble with (crashing cultures, mostly). And it's becoming a major frustration. I wish I could feed them something else, but FF are what they eat.

I mostly let them do their own thing and check them when misting and feeding. Their viv needs to be trimmed back (I can do that for you, or I can leave it so you can do it as you wish). It's a 10gla, they could stand an upgrade or you can leave one of the males in there and upgrade a pair.

Asking for $250 for the trio and their setup. I'd rather do local pick up, but may be able to ship the frogs. (I don't think shipping the viv would be a good idea, it's glass and it weighs a lot). I can offer drop off to most areas of MD, DC, VA, DE, NJ or PA for a fee as well.

Email for the fastest response;
SamanthaWenitsky@gmail.com

Trades only considered for adult female crested geckos (good structure, color, health, etc). I'm picky about trades so please don't be upset if I decline.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!