Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:51 AM   #71
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics
As far as the other names I have had my x girlfriend and x wife use my name on numerous things. So, I apologize for whatever those accounts brought.
Always somebody else, huh? There aren't too many people that will buy that load of crap, Mike. Shame you haven't matured enough to admit to your past behavior - it isn't even an issue in this thread. It would have been better to simply not comment, rather than post that drivel.

Old 07-12-2015, 03:44 AM   #72
LauraB
Yep, seen it a hundred times here. Good guys gone wild, lol.

Mike, you were 2 months behind your warehouse rent, still promising money for frogs? And then use that as an excuse? Your multiple exes are the cause for multiple accounts? Your ex and whatever domestic stuff you know well in advance is another excuse? That stuff just doesn't suddenly pop up out of the blue.

You got the frogs, you owe the money, not excuses. Bottom line.

Even better than that (take note Elexis Ortiz/Craig ... and again, puleeze resize your photo attachments). Mike claimed he innocently brought tiny animals back to the US in a backpack from Australia, bragged about it and then told the OP he'd tell him how to do the same but only on the phone.

Love the little winks, Mike. Gotta love a smuggler/bragger who's so obvious and oblivious at the same time

Yeah, that's a good guy.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:10 AM   #73
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

Mike, you were 2 months behind your warehouse rent, still promising money for frogs? And then use that as an excuse? Your multiple exes are the cause for multiple accounts? Your ex and whatever domestic stuff you know well in advance is another excuse? That stuff just doesn't suddenly pop up out of the blue.

Even better than that (take note Elexis Ortiz/Craig ... and again, puleeze resize your photo attachments). Mike claimed he innocently brought tiny animals back to the US in a backpack from Australia, bragged about it and then told the OP he'd tell him how to do the same but only on the phone.

Love the little winks, Mike. Gotta love a smuggler/bragger who's so obvious and oblivious at the same time

Yeah, that's a good guy.
I never saw anything about that. And what is your obsession with resizing photos? It's cell phone screen shots I should not have to resize them.

Also I'm sure you hold Tom Crutchfield on a pedestal like so many do, other big time guys have smuggled too. I'm NOT saying it's right, but people still respect those guys, thousands of people. I have never heard of Mike smuggling, ever. People wouldn't have half the animals they do if they weren't smuggled out of another country, but no one complains when they buy that bearded dragon or other reptiles. Again NOT defending it just saying it seems it's only a problem when people want it to be. I personally don't like it, animals usually suffer and when caught it's another black eye for the community. But again I have NEVER heard anyone say Mike smuggled animals except for you're comment here.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:31 AM   #74
jrsexotics
Does any of those messages about the geckos say in the USA? They were from northern Australia and driven back down to Perth. It was a joke when talking to rick about it because he keeps geckos.

Laura B I believe the main topic of this thread is the frogs is it not?

This thread isn't about an x or other info that rick post.

Regardless his frogs are going to be shipped back to him Tuesday and that's all there is to it. He didn't want to wait a few weeks longer to get paid very well for these animals and that is his problem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

Yeah, that's a good guy.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:38 AM   #75
jrsexotics
Rick threatening to contact fish and wildlife because apparently shipping frogs overnight by 10:30 am is endangering them...
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 09:39 AM   #76
jrsexotics
Other part of the previous screen shot

Old 07-12-2015, 09:40 AM   #77
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Other part of the previous screen shot
attached on here for previous message
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 09:48 AM   #78
juliasara
Why shold he have to take the frogs back? You agreed to a deal and now you want to back out of it, he expected to get the money and be done with the frogs. What if he threw out all of the tanks or whatever he kept them in? So because you made a deal you couldn't keep he has to go out and buy all new tanks? That doesn't seem fair! What if he put a deposit down on the geckos he said he wanted and agreed to pay them off by the day you were supposed to pay him? Now he either pulls the money out of you know where to keep the deal he made or backs out of the deal, loses his deposit and looks like a bad guy. I don't know him and have no idea if that is what I'd really going on but those are just possibilities I thought of. My point is it may not just be as simple as him just taking the frogs back and honestly I don't think he should have to. You made a deal, you have the frogs so you need to pay him for them yesterday!

Old 07-12-2015, 09:49 AM   #79
jrsexotics
Rick blew up this entire situation. It is his fault why those frogs are being shipped back to him. I have told rick the entire time he would be paid within a few weeks. I can only do so much when I lose my entire inventory. Money doesn't grow on trees. So, if he didn't want to wait his frogs were available to be shipped back to him. Simply, so he can resell them. I'm the one that loses out in this deal with over $200.00 in shipping cost and a bunch of crap on fauna but oh well.

Rick has absolutely no reason to not want those animals back besides the fact that he will not make as much selling them to anyone else. I pay well.

This is about him making the money and not caring about those animals!!!! That's why he threatens to not pick them up at fedex and or return them back to me. What kind of seller and good guy threatens that??!

Old 07-12-2015, 09:51 AM   #80
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Why shold he have to take the frogs back? You agreed to a deal and now you want to back out of it, he expected to get the money and be done with the frogs. What if he threw out all of the tanks or whatever he kept them in? So because you made a deal you couldn't keep he has to go out and buy all new tanks? That doesn't seem fair! What if he put a deposit down on the geckos he said he wanted and agreed to pay them off by the day you were supposed to pay him? Now he either pulls the money out of you know where to keep the deal he made or backs out of the deal, loses his deposit and looks like a bad guy. I don't know him and have no idea if that is what I'd really going on but those are just possibilities I thought of. My point is it may not just be as simple as him just taking the frogs back and honestly I don't think he should have to. You made a deal, you have the frogs so you need to pay him for them yesterday!
Then if rick did all of that he could have waited the extra 2-3 weeks to receive money. I offered to pay a extra 100.00 for being late.

He is the one that blew up and he's the one getting his frogs back...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs