Bad Guy Vincent Menna AKA Anerythristic - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:12 PM   #111
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicReptilez View Post
But again, you're posting on the wrong thread!
No it is very relevant.
One of the possibilities of what could have happened here is that the snake was delivered and you have it.
Clearly, anything tending to prove or disprove your honesty can and should be taken by readers into account when they make up their minds for themselves.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:19 PM   #112
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
What exactly are you all wanting proof of?
And for the fiftieth time, the reason I started this was because of the fact that the seller is refusing to cooperate with my request to file a claim so that I may work with FedEx to get my money back.
Lets do a clean slate and start over. Hi I am dan. Sorry this happened to you. It sounds bad. But some are going to not believe you. So. Could you please post the following.

The conversation between you and the seller. If it was over the phone, then post the general hint of it.

The receipt for the animal in question. You had to pay for it some how? Paypal? Credit? Anything that shows how much you paid and what you paid for. Also what you paid for shipping. I know this can be hard.

The shipping info and miss delivery. You said you got the shipping notice. Could you post it? Could you post the missed delivery.

Removing anything that is remotely personal out of it.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:39 PM   #113
Deborah Stewart
Also it will still not change anything since the breeder did his job and ship the animal, the shipper did his and delivered it to your door (unless otherwise can be proven) which mean no one can be held liable except the thief himself (if stolen) I am interested in seeing a copy of the police report, that will speak volume.

And BTW not god but someone that can identify a Black Pastel Pied and a Black Pastel Het Pied, what you were told were the parents is irrelevant. And yes it matter that you change your listing it speaks about YOUR integrity when several breeder have already pointed out your mislabeling of said animal.

Old 10-06-2015, 02:28 PM   #114
DynamicReptilez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah Stewart View Post
Also it will still not change anything since the breeder did his job and ship the animal, the shipper did his and delivered it to your door (unless otherwise can be proven) which mean no one can be held liable except the thief himself (if stolen) I am interested in seeing a copy of the police report, that will speak volume.

And BTW not god but someone that can identify a Black Pastel Pied and a Black Pastel Het Pied, what you were told were the parents is irrelevant. And yes it matter that you change your listing it speaks about YOUR integrity when several breeder have already pointed out your mislabeling of said animal.
The parents are irrelevant huh?
Interesting.
And no, the sellers job isn't complete.
So if I had received the package a week later and the b NO longer box was crushed, then as long add the box was showing delivered... The seller wouldn't be required to work with the buyer to file a claim?
And I will post a copy of the report

Old 10-06-2015, 03:13 PM   #115
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Interesting.
So if I had received the package a week later and the b NO longer box was crushed, then as long add the box was showing delivered... The seller wouldn't be required to work with the buyer to file a claim?

I want to make this very clear. Fedex requires you to sign a waiver when you ship an animal. That waiver releases them from all responsibility about that shipment. Your seller had to sign that waiver to ship your box. If he did not sign the waiver, he violated fedex policy anyway. Which means you can not file a claim. Even if he did start a claim, he would have to admit that he shipped a animal with out telling fedex OR he signed the waiver saying they have no liability with that package.

I am currently getting set up to send and receive live animals. Part F of my waiver says.

"Company agrees to waive any right to receive adjustments, refunds or credits under the Money Back Guarantee Policy as defined in the FedEx Service Guide in effect at the time of shipment."

So, no. You can not get a refund. He can not get a refund. Fedex will tell him to read the waiver he signed to ship you the animal.

If it was stolen, blow up, stomped, or given to puppies, the answer would be the same thing.

The buyer nor seller can file a claim. Which is why the seller has checked out on this one. He knows it is a lost cause.

Old 10-06-2015, 03:30 PM   #116
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Interesting.
Yep irrelevant because there is no proof, could be retain sperm, could be that you misunderstood the breeder, could be that you got scammed.

VISUAL identification so far says Black Pastel Het Pied (Still waiting for belly pic) and I am not the only one t have mentioned this.

Now your shipping comparison are two different things in YOUR case the seller SHIPPED the animal, Fedex DELIVERED the animal ON TIME.

The fact that the animal is stolen is not THEIR responsibility.

I will explain again (last time)

FEDEX DOES NOT COVER LIVE ANIMAL PURCHASES so claim or not they will not refund the cost of the animal.

A claim for DOA is one thing (again if the label was printed and the package was insured by SYR) this would entitle the breeder to a full refund. There is no DOA here.

A claim for delayed package is another thing it would entitle the breeder for a shipping cost refund granted this is not weather related. There is no delayed package here.

The package was DELIVERED

FEDEX WILL NOT REFUND SHIPPING ON SOMETHING THAT SHOWS AS DELIVERED, they are not responsible for packages being stolen from YOUR porch.

This has been mentioned over and over again not sure why you don't understand those simple facts.

Your ONLY option is catching the thief and press charges. (How about that copy of the POLICE REPORT BTW?)

I understand you want what you want and think it's gonna go the way you want it to go but it does not work that way.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:03 PM   #117
Pasodama
Quote:
Is the wait time going to be the same as the never ending wait time, for the belly shot of your alleged Black Pastel Pied, that you stated, in your Ad, you would post?
If you do just happen to post a police report, make sure the officer's name shows &/or is included.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:35 PM   #118
SPJ
Quote:
Anyone can post what the parents were. Doesn't mean that's really what they were. You could post hets for sale saying they were produced by x animals and be completely full of it. People wouldn't know until years later when they bred them that they bought misrepresented animals.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:37 PM   #119
SPJ
Quote:
VISUAL identification so far says Black Pastel Het Pied
Actually after all of this, I'd question the het part. It could just be a black pastel with a nice ringer and not even a het.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:25 PM   #120
DynamicReptilez
Quote:
You still fail to understand how shipping works.

Even if you file a claim you will NOT get your money back, FedEx does not cover animal shipments (this has been posted several time)

Only SYR, provide insurance (optional) and it covers DOA, which means if the shipper used them he would need to provide proof of DOA due to carrier mishandling and in your case there is no DOA, and the animal shows as delivered.

FedEx only refund shipping costs for delayed packages (so long it is not due to weather) they will not refund a package that shows delivered, if it was delivered they fulfilled their duties, they are not responsible IF someone steals a package from your porch.

How about some belly pic of that "Black Pastel Pied" you refuse to properly label.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
"Even if I file a claim"..... Well.... Let that be my prerogative to file a claim.
You are right in that they don't cover live animals, but that's in regards to a live arrival guarantee. I understand what you're saying, but that's in the even I receive my animal and it's dead, they don't pay out for that.
I'm talking about a NONDELIVERY, or possible driver theft with fraudulent scanning.
All I wanted was for the seller to initiate a claim, regardless of the outcome,to which he did not attempt.
2 weeks before I proceeded with the charge back, the seller also offered a credit to which he didn't follow through with either. Hence the charge back and the BOI.

And looking at your time stamp of when you posted, the picture was posted for an hour, granted not immediately after the request to which I do apologize for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!