Bad Guy Painted Reptile Lied for Money - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2015, 09:28 AM   #71
AppEcto
Wow, he wanted a refund because it wasn't "tame like a bearded dragon," and then he flips it on craigslist as "easily tamed like a bearded dragon" for more than he paid. Sounds like there should be a "Reptileguy liked for money" thread instead of this one.

It also rubs me the wrong way that he keeps calling it a mini tegu when it isn't even in the same taxonomic family.

Old 10-05-2015, 09:31 AM   #72
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1138 View Post
So it looks like Drake, the OP is really the one "lying for money" like he's accusing the seller of. You're not making a good name for yourself in the hobby Drake.

I understand that the OP is on the young side but that does not negate this behavior. Beginning your journey into the reptile hobby by lying about a transaction and now flipping the animal does not bode well for how people perceive you.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:18 PM   #73
Carlton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurreckon View Post
Wow, he wanted a refund because it wasn't "tame like a bearded dragon," and then he flips it on craigslist as "easily tamed like a bearded dragon" for more than he paid. Sounds like there should be a "Reptileguy liked for money" thread instead of this one.

It also rubs me the wrong way that he keeps calling it a mini tegu when it isn't even in the same taxonomic family.
So that's the OP's solution...dump an animal you never really wanted onto someone else and be deceptive in order to make it happen as soon as possible? Don't you care that the creature may end up in the hands of someone who has no idea what to expect or how to care for it? Selfish and heartless.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #74
Billy1138
I looked him up on Facebook and he looks really young. One of his posts said 14, but he appears way younger than that. Anyone more versed on with this site than i am can post a screen shot of his Facebook profile.

I'm not making any excuses for him at all, as he is saavy enough to try and bash the seller on different forums. He's ruining his future in the hobby...

Old 10-05-2015, 04:47 PM   #75
meowmeowkazoo
Drake had a chance to move past his immature behavior here, and instead he did the opposite. Trying to scam somebody into buying your animal with information you KNOW is false, is absolutely unacceptable, regardless of your age. Shame on you.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:51 PM   #76
meowmeowkazoo
Attached Images

Old 10-05-2015, 05:05 PM   #77
reptileguy112
Im seriously trying to get past this, I know it was wrong and it wont happen again. Do not post my pictures online

Old 10-05-2015, 05:27 PM   #78
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileguy112 View Post
Do not post my pictures online
Then don't post them online in the first place,Harvard! Sorry,Einstein was taken already. Common sense is a beotch!

Old 10-05-2015, 05:33 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileguy112 View Post
Im seriously trying to get past this, I know it was wrong and it wont happen again. Do not post my pictures online
Drake, you've compounded your error by your sales description. Obviously, you are NOT trying to get past this.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #80
JAYGEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Then don't post them online in the first place,Harvard! Sorry,Einstein was taken already. Common sense is a beotch!
I just spit my tea out. Haha!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!