Ambanja Panther, Few Questions... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-09-2006, 04:34 PM   #11
Chameleon Company
No problem Mario. Just trying to help. You did describe yourself as "a brand new chameleon owner", and not the owner of a new chameleon. You also asked if it was OK to feed it baby food, which it wouldn't eat if offered. Granted, you have much prior experience as you now say, but you did ask questions that showed you also lacked some other basic experience. I meant no offense in saying that you have much to learn, just simply that you had much to learn, and most of the answers to the questions you seek are in those websites, as well as loads more of good anecdotal info. When someone uses a public forum to ask a question, and others take the time to answer, we are writing not just for you, but for all who read here. Is is not uncommon for the answers to be broader than the question asked for that reason. IMHO, it is very unwise for all people to take on 3 week-old panthers without reasonable prior experience with panthers.

Old 04-10-2006, 09:55 AM   #12
JERM
Well said...

Mario,
I agree with Jim, he is much more experienced on raising panthers than I am (no offense taken Jim). If you are going to take any advice, his would probably be the best that you could get. Research seems to be the key to successful husbandry efforts.

Jeremy

Old 04-10-2006, 08:26 PM   #13
dragonflyreptiles
Just my 2 cents on the recent posts here:

Things often do not come across as they are meant to, that being said, Jim is one of the top producing breeders of multiple Panther lines. So I have no doubt about his advise about a Panther or any other chameleon species.

Panthers are wonderful creatures, they are a pleasure to own and watch grow, I hope you have great success with your baby.

Old 04-11-2006, 09:12 PM   #14
Mar8619
I appreciate the great help, and no offense taken by the way.

Old 06-19-2006, 11:32 AM   #15
ody2006
can u keep veiled cham in a 60 litre tank all ways please let me no

Old 06-19-2006, 10:28 PM   #16
cliff_f
This is a old post you should start a new thread and ask your question

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!