Thanks to Nathan Wells - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2004, 10:57 AM   #1
David Roach
Thumbs up Thanks to Nathan Wells

I just wanted to drop a quick note to tell everyone about a great experience I had with Nathan Wells in The Woodlands, Texas. I live near him, so he agreed to let me come out to his facility and check out his stock. I was interested in purchasing one of several species of milksnakes, but I wasn't sure which I wanted. Nathan took a ton of time to show me the various species, both adults and babies. He also spent a great deal of time explaining to me the details of successfully raising the various species as well as some of the quirks of individual snakes he has (eg: problem feeders, etc). In short, he took a good part of his afternoon to walk me through the various species and help me decide on which snakes I wanted to purchase. Then, he went a step further to cut me an incredible deal. I went out expecting to purchase one snake as a present. I left with two albino Nelson's milks and two hets. All in all, I now have two pairs for very little more than I expected to spend on one snake based on many of the prices I see advertised by other breeders. I can sum up the whole experience in this way. I have been a party in several transactions involving the buying or selling of herps. Nathan Wells has by far set the industry standard as far as I'm concerned. You absolutely will not be unsatisfied with the quality of animals or service you receive from Nathan Wells.

Old 12-26-2004, 12:40 PM   #2
geckosunlimited
Class act!!

Nathan is definitely a class act, and his animals are superb. I had a table near him at a herp show and got to know him. Super nice!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!