Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #101
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Shadow, Kevin was completely aware of what the other two were doing at all times. His claim of ignorance is without merit. Andrew
Okay, Andrew, here's the facts:

You shipped the animal inappropriately, both in method and transit. You packed it with two heat packs when it went to a place that was 80 degrees or more in a smaller box with a slower shipping method. This could easily have caused the death and advanced decomposition of the animal.

You cannot sit there and say you are going to hold onto the 4K because the kid made just as idiotic an error as you did.

Like I said, I would be livid if someone attempted to blackmail me, but you keeping his money makes you no better than the person who attempted the blackmail.

The animal likely died of your errors, you need to accept that.

Like I said, report Sean Griffis for his deeds, but give Kevin his money back or replace the Hytec.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #102
JCCS
Two heat packs would probably cause and animal to look like that. I think that explains what happened. Now, as for how this should all go, Kevin should pick between a replacement and a refund. I also would look into criminal extortion charges on Sean if I were you, Andrew. That type of behavior should not be tolerated in this industry. I would also consider putting some of those emails that they sent you on their info ads.

Kevin, I apologize for my suspicions. Like I said throughout, I could see where there could have been many possibilities with this situation, and there were enough red flags to warrant consideration of some unpleasant possibilities.

I would seriously reconsider having anything to do with individuals that exhibit tendencies towards this kind of behavior. I hope everything works out for you and am very sorry that such a beautiful animal had to perish in this situation.

Chris

Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #103
barbie
Regaardless of the stupid situation between seanand kevin, the snake was obviously dead and thier is the snake biting the bag during or before death in transit. The proof is thier that the snake was DOA it is a shame but as a breeder the right thing is the right thing!! He needs to be refunded and then as stated before the blackmale email should be repoted to athoritys

Old 04-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #104
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Sean Griffis has made an appearance - this ought to be interesting....
Hmmm - left without posting a word.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #105
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post

You shipped the animal inappropriately, both in method and transit. You packed it with two heat packs when it went to a place that was 80 degrees or more in a smaller box with a slower shipping method. This could easily have caused the death and advanced decomposition of the animal.

You cannot sit there and say you are going to hold onto the 4K because the kid made just as idiotic an error as you did.

Like I said, I would be livid if someone attempted to blackmail me, but you keeping his money makes you no better than the person who attempted the blackmail.

Like I said, report Sean Griffis for his deeds, but give Kevin his money back or replace the Hytec.
Very well said

Old 04-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #106
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post

What you have said is correct except the size of the box which was
12"x12"x10" and I don't consider that to be a small box. I will say once again, Kevin was aware from the March 20th 2012 what Sean and Connor were doing. Please have him provide an e-mail where he tells Sean and Connor to bud out. Please have Kevin produce one e-mail where he criticizes Sean or Connor for their actions. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #107
ShadowAceD
Quote:
12"x12"x10" and I don't consider that to be a small box. I will say once again, Kevin was aware from the March 20th 2012 what Sean and Connor were doing. Please have him provide an e-mail where he tells Sean and Connor to bud out. Please have Kevin produce one e-mail where he criticizes Sean or Connor for their actions. Andrew
Andrew,

That is still irrelevant to the boa dying from your errors and you owing him a refund or a replacement. That is all he should get, but he still should get it.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #108
laterob
. Diem's usually on the money, IMHO.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #109
Baileykm
Quote:
You are right. I do not have any emails saying that. But does this work for you??

Kevin Bailey
Mar 21

to apotts60
Hey there Andrew, Im in and out all day today between work friend coming into town and now this. I called Connor last night and said I thought it was wrong to call you a scumbag and he was worked up a bit but not to the extent it sounds like Sean is. I also told Connor that when the new pick happens I want him to be there to help get the best pick. I agreed mistakes happen everywhere and not to get worked up until something "bad" happens. I also said that that bad thing has not happened yet and you have been very helpful with picking a new one out ect.

I had no idea you were still getting calls today. I do not support any action against you at the moment and you have been wonderful at, as you say, making me a happy customer.

I must know, is he using my name? If so I will call him right now and cut that shit out. He can be irate by himself and not drag me in with it. I dont think that all this chest bumping is good for anyones reputation and when I try to sell a few snakes I dont want people remembering me being impractical to deal with.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #110
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Hmmm - left without posting a word.
With his tail between he legs. What he did could result in felony charges with years of jail time plus fines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!