For Sale ORANGE FEMALE RTB Big Adult $140 Shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
DragonXchange
ORANGE FEMALE RTB Big Adult $140 Shipped

[color="SeaGreen"]ORANGE FEMALE RTB if applicable $145
Big Adult. no missing toes, one missing nail on right foot tail is perfect.

Specifics please read:
Ill ship to your next day air UPS or FEDEX.
It's all up to you what method or company. I am certified to ship through both.
You will be sent a confirmation # and will be in contact with me via email through the whole process until you receive your new dragon.

I'm not a big time fancy breeder.
Some of my dragons have so nips and are allowed to play and enjoy life, so they do have some scrapes or nips but that's listed upfront in ad. Others are perfect, kept separated and are great conversation pieces those are listed as perfect and will show a different shift of pricing/quality accordingly.

I love hearing about my dragons long after my sales. I often get updates later including pictures.

I am not a breeder. I have had dragons my whole life. I do this for fun and for the joy it brings my family and I.

I collect alot and get dragons as gifts every holiday . If I am selling its usually because one isn't getting along with my new dragons or I just don't have the time or space.

I've sold my pets locally and online here only to great homes who have had setups ready and are looking for a companion dragon.
They are ready to breed. Meaning they are old enough. I am willing to make deals to good homes on certain dragons. Especially, If I know my dragons will be happy.

Checked for parasites and checked by the vet routinely.
To ensure when adding new dragons to my colonies or to my stock nothing is harmed or compromised. Everything is kept separate when received per protocol for up to 72 hours before adding or co-mingling.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to just purchase and get them shipped quick.
I have fast transactions and others need to talk and correspond for hours then go away for a day come back, talk some more. Than they order! Either way whatever your buying style im here for you .
I do have a job and kids. I'm a person, I'm a husband, and I'm a dad Im here for my dragons and sales. I am very responsive and answer quickly. Please ask me personally if you have any questions.
I've raised all my dragons and they have all been around family.

jvz28az@gmail.com to contact me I accept payment through paypal. Fast and easy
combine shipping with any of my other dragons to save even more
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
JeffJanes
What is her weight?

Old 10-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #3
DragonXchange
hi she is 520grams 18"
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!