Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 06:08 PM   #181
jrsexotics
You are afraid Jay.....

Old 06-22-2016, 06:10 PM   #182
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Mike you like to talk about people and make videos about them on your facebook page where you have support and you can hide. Blocking people so they can't respond. I will just bring it all to the boi where it's neutral and permanent. I used to know guys like you. The ones that run their mouths make threats. and then call the police.

Why don't you instead of smack talking and making videos just post all your stuff here??? Are you afraid? And I don't call people keyboard warriors because the very act of doing that implicates you as a keyboard warrior.

Old 06-22-2016, 06:12 PM   #183
juliasara
Every child goes through a phase of knowing everything and arguing with anyone who disagrees with them. What are you going to do when your daughter goes through that phase? Threaten her, make videos to humiliate her and encourage everyone your friends with on Facebook to insult her, harass her? You must not have been taught the golden rule. If you say you'd be ok with someone making a video like you did about your daughter and making all the comments you and others did on the video, you are a liar. I don't know a single parent who would be ok with that.

Old 06-22-2016, 06:12 PM   #184
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
You are afraid Jay.....
Of you filing a restraining order?
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2016, 06:18 PM   #185
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Do you really think I am afraid of you filing a restraining order against me? For what? Haha for you threatening me? Offering to meet me anywhere and filming it for facebook live feed? For you telling me on the boi I am afraid of you? Yes terrified. What are you going to do? Take this restraining order( which you wouldn't be granted) roll it up, and smack me in the face with it?
Funny how you threaten women and children all the time and when you push a grown man you threaten to get a restraining order. Sorry mike the law doesn't work that way.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2016, 06:20 PM   #186
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Mike you like to talk about people and make videos about them on your facebook page where you have support and you can hide. Blocking people so they can't respond. I will just bring it all to the boi where it's neutral and permanent. I used to know guys like you. The ones that run their mouths make threats. and then call the police.

Why don't you instead of smack talking and making videos just post all your stuff here??? Are you afraid? And I don't call people keyboard warriors because the very act of doing that implicates you as a keyboard warrior.
The people who arent afraid post here, it takes courage and confidence to post your opinion knowing it can never be deleted. Those who post on Facebook are cowards and know if need be they can delete what they said to avoid the heat.

Old 06-24-2016, 12:41 AM   #187
tcp2
I have received another payment from Mike today. He is $150.00 away from paying me back for an old debt.

Old 06-24-2016, 12:51 AM   #188
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
I have received another payment from Mike today. He is $150.00 away from paying me back for an old debt.
It will be finished here soon Tom. Appreciate your post. Looking forward to getting you paid

Old 06-24-2016, 01:00 AM   #189
Jay Sommers Reptiles
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000142307549

Nice video why not just destroy me here on fauna instead of hiding.

Old 06-24-2016, 01:31 AM   #190
jrsexotics
I will have patience

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!