Bad Guy Kalico Gecko / Jeremy Heikel - Bad Business ; Leopard Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
Shyraii
Angry Kalico Gecko / Jeremy Heikel - Bad Business ; Leopard Geckos

KALICO GECKO FACEBOOK - WEBSITE

Full album including conversation logs and photos

I paid $400 via paypal (and was required to include an extra 3% to cover the fee or pay via friends and family, thus risking losing my money) for a temperature sexed male Super Giant Super Raptor leopard gecko. I received a single outdated picture of the gecko in question and had to wait a month before Kalico shipped it. I was supposed to receive a 15+ gram leopard gecko, but wound up with a 5 gram hatchling so small I thought it may not be alive. I contacted the seller, who made several excuses before admitting the mistake and blaming it on someone else. He then asked that I ship the 5 gram baby back to him before he would refund me (at this point I wanted nothing to do with his business and chose not to have him "replace" the gecko I did receive), but I made it clear multiple times that I was not comfortable shipping such a small animal. My concern was that, on the highly likely chance that it arrived back to him deceased, he would refuse to refund and I would be out both a gecko and my $400.

After some facebook drama involving a public "Warning" post I made on a prominent gecko page (of which I was not involved, he began cursing and flinging insults at other members who were posting), he cut off our conversation and blocked me on all contact forms, leaving me with no choice but to go through paypal to resolve the issue. The dispute is on-going, and I am now stuck with an incredibly small 5g "one month old" gecko (hatched july 12th, according to the breeder) that I'm not even sure how to feed due to how small it is.

FACEBOOK POST I MENTIONED ABOVE

Old 08-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #2
bcr229
Hi Ashleigh.

Please attach any proof you have to replies on this thread, as links can be removed or changed over time and so information gets lost.

You can find instructions on how to attach files at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 08-08-2018, 10:25 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Very bad business on the part of Kalico Gecko / Jeremy Heikel .

Jeremy is this the first leo you have ever sold and shipped?

With the heat we have been having this summer shipping a tiny hatchling is a no no.

Then lying about the weight before hand makes you a bad guy. shame on you.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #4
Herpin Man
Links to facebook posts can't be seen by those of us who are not on facebook, but you could post screenshots instead. Then everyone could see them.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #5
Shyraii
IMGUR LINK IMAGES

Adding the image proofs as requested by the admin.

The following images are the only photo I ever received of my "12 gram" gecko, followed by images of the gecko that was shipped to me, its weight and the paypal transaction showing that I paid in full.
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2018, 12:34 PM   #6
Shyraii
The following posts will have the entirety of our discussion with no edits OTHER THAN Censoring personal information such as address and email.
----------------------
4/25
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2018, 12:37 PM   #7
Shyraii
All images are provided in chronological order

8/25
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #8
Shyraii

12/25
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #9
Shyraii

16/25
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2018, 12:40 PM   #10
Shyraii
All images are provided in chronological order.

THE LAST IMAGE IN THIS REPLY WAS ON 8.8.2018 WHEN I RECEIVED THE GECKO IN THE MAIL. All messages from this point on were from 8.8.2018

20/25
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leopard geckos