For Sale: Large Adult Tangerine Honduran-NICE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 09:23 AM   #1
beizmon
Thumbs up For Sale: Large Adult Tangerine Honduran-NICE!

Our second child is coming soon, and I have to thin the collection to free up our spare bedroom...

I am selling my large Tangerine Honduran Milksnake. I bought it as a baby from the Havre de Grace, MD reptile show in the spring of 2000. It was hatched in the fall of 1999. If you look at the picture, you can see that this snake has exceptionally clean coloration and pattern.

It has been kept as a pet and never sexed. Comparing it's vent to pictures in my kingsnake/milksnake care book, I suspect it may be a male. I did take pictures of the vent, but I don't know if that will help or not...

This snake has been handled often and is very tame. It has always been a good eater.

I would prefer to sell this snake within the Baltimore/Washington metro area. I am strictly a hobbyist and not equipped to ship.

My asking price is $60, but I will entertain reasonable offers.

If you are interested or have questions, please email me at beizmon@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking!
Chris Beissel
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2004, 05:34 PM   #2
GreenDragon87
hi, i am interested in gettin ur milk snake. i notice that u go to the maryland show and was wondering if you will be goin to the november 14 show. email me at snakeman21387@hotmail.com

Old 10-19-2004, 10:14 PM   #3
bluerosy
I'll take it if you would be willing to ship it.

I am experienced in shipping and can talk you through it. Its very simple really.

Email me at:

Bluerosy@comcast.net

Rainer

Old 10-20-2004, 08:41 AM   #4
beizmon
Vent pic

Joshua, your email account is not working. Rainer, you have mail.

I am attaching a vent pic. I'm not the greatest photographer, so I put an arrow in showing where the vent is. Anyone have an idea on the sex?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-27-2004, 03:25 PM   #5
beizmon
Still available! Anyone want to make an offer?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-27-2004, 06:49 PM   #6
bluerosy
Sorry, I thought you already sold the snake. New email sent.

Rainer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread