700$/pair offered for L.T. Dixoni - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 07:48 PM   #1
Jeff Hardwick
700$/pair offered for L.T. Dixoni

Maybe this will provide some incentive!
Yup, 700$ for a pair of trash milksnakes that nobody loved when they were in the hobby a few years ago. I'll take singles, worn out breeders, the whole clutch--let me know what you have.
Yes, I'll need several pics with embedded dates on them also.
Thanx, Jeff Hardwick Jis97@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2004, 08:11 PM   #2
Nathan Wells
L.t. Dixoni

Hey Jeff,
Would you take 1.1 freezer burned ones?? LoL!
No luck on these it sounds like. I wonder if Shannon is hiding those and some smithi under one of his daughters beds.

Anyways, any luck on the stuarti? Have you tried Guy Clark of WHRI? I have seen some on his website.

Hope all is well with you and those pretty little micros.
Nathan

Old 10-25-2004, 09:16 PM   #3
Jeff Hardwick
you gave me a rush man!

Hey Nathan-you're busy these days I see. Vince had them, Dave had the holotype, everybody in Tex had them and then we decided to make money with Hondos and froze the Dixons.
AARRGH. A quick search of U.S. zoos turned up nothing in their inventories and my remaining hope is some hermit outside of Paris TX has a shack full of them but no internet connection or, a zoo in Europe has a couple or, a road trip to Mexico.
Talked to Guy, he sold his Stuarts and doesn't recall to whom-they would have been fine stock to work with and thanx for thinking of me. Did snag a sackO'Stuarts with F1 heritage elsewhere.
Nathan, if you spot some F1 Oligs or some tasty Abnorma would you let me know who has them please?
Abnorma should have been easy but only a couple of different groups around....Europe has a steady flow going in but we're on the sh*t list with Europe right now. Hard to believe that these once dirt common snakes are going the way of the mega-V8.
I scored the Russian Micros too..Shannons pissed!
Drop a line! Jeff Jis97@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2004, 09:29 PM   #4
Nathan Wells
L.t. Dixoni

Sorry, right after I posted I realized that I probably teased you pretty bad. I was just kidding on the frozen dixoni, however, the grandmother to your micropholis hatchlings is buried away somewhere between my ice cream and the garlic chicken pasta dinner. LOL!
She was wildcaught and believed to have died from old age.
That's crazy that you got more babies. Dave was at my clinic stealing shipping boxes the day before they went out. How many did you get? That makes me wonder if anyone on my waiting list got any as well. Oh well.
Nathan

Old 10-25-2004, 09:36 PM   #5
Nathan Wells
L.t. dixoni

Hey Jeff,
When you get a chance, check your e-mail. Got a little surprise for you.
Later,
Nathan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread