SOLD!! 4 Radiated Tortoises in New York State (but can be shipped with CBW) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
brugaugler
4 Radiated Tortoises in New York State (but can be shipped with CBW)

NOTE: The USFWS has made it very difficult for private individuals to obtain new Captive Bred Wildlife permits for the movement of radiated tortoises, which are listed as endangered species, across state lines. The same holds true for permit renewals. My permit expires in January, at which time, I will only be able to buy and sell radiated tortoises within my State of residence, New York.

I am offering four already studbooked radiated tortoises, each born earlier in 2018. As I live in New York State, I can transfer these specimens to you if you also live in New York State (I'd just need to be provided a copy of your driver's license) without the need for an interstate CBW Permit. I can also sell to anyone who resides outside New York State, if they have such a permit (I'd need to be provided the cover page of your permit). My CBW Permit No. is MA168307-0.

Of course, NY State residents need the Endangered/Threatened Species License. It's free! See https://www.dec.ny.gov/permits/25012.html

First two pics are of the first two and the second two pics are of the other two.

Pricing is as follows:
$1500 each shipped (feel free to make an offer as I am willing to negotiate)
Take any 2 for $2500 shipped or all 4 for $3900 shipped.

I would also be willing to make a trade for Burmese star tortoises.

Please let me know if you have any questions at brugaugler@rcn.com

Thanks in advance. -Larry Gaugler, NYC
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!