New to the forum, from DE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-09-2017, 03:02 AM   #1
xxohmycaptainxx
New to the forum, from DE!

Hey guys, my name is Matthew Skrabak. Just joined the forum a couple days ago. Have known about it for years though and this was always my go-to place for when I wanted to research a particular seller I was planning on buying from. Decided it was finally time I joined here.

I'm on dendroboards as well under the same username and I'm also on youtube under the same username as well. I've had an interest in reptiles, amphibians, and insects since I was very young. I currently own 1 male Bearded Dragon, 1.1 Leopard Geckos, 1 male Crested Gecko, 2.2 Dendrobates tinctorius "Patricia", 1.1 Ranitomeya imitator "Nominal", 1 male Teratoscincus roborowksi, and I also have a female Syrian Short Tailed Hamster.

I've been keeping reptiles for about a decade now, with my first reptile being a Leopard Gecko I got when I was 10. I've made many mistakes along the way but I've learned a lot as well. I'm a strong believer of only keeping CB animals, and refuse to buy WC animals. Even if its the only way to obtain an animal I really want I'd rather wait for breeders to produce CB animals than purchase an animal that's be stolen from the wild. I do my best to provide my animals with the best quality homes and am a strong believer in bioactive setups for ALL animals within reason. I hope to learn more from this forum on care for many new species of reptiles and amphibians as well as learn who I should avoid in the community.

Thanks for having me!

Old 01-09-2017, 06:44 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Welcome to Faunaclassifieds, Matthew!

Old 01-09-2017, 07:31 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Yes, welcome aboard captain!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!