Bad Guy Heather Colwell / Majestic Morphs - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #81
stevek123
I did not take the snake to a vet, I did ask Heather If she thought I should.

I only went on the feedback from people here. I figure they have many many years of experience and some have probably experienced a similar situation. I wasn't seeing which theories stick, I went by all of them and there wasn't any that suggested it happened recently. The pewter hurting himself trying to squeeze out of his closure never came up as a theory. I never considered it either, and from the set-up he was in I don't think it's possible. There are plastic protrusions that stick down from the lid, but they look all rounded and smooth.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:32 PM   #82
stevek123
He's much better and has been for last few days. He's eating. and looks content. Aside from the unknown possibility of neurological damage, and the scarring under his chin he's happy, He has not had any bowel movements other than small deposits of uriates. I am optomistic that he will be fine.

And I have definately learned from all this to do a detailed going over on any animal purchased right away. And most important to not jump to any conclusions about the health of an animal until you know for sure.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #83
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
And I have definately learned from all this to do a detailed going over on any animal purchased right away. And most important to not jump to any conclusions about the health of an animal until you know for sure.
I think everyone needs to learn this lesson!

Old 09-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #84
stevek123
I'll be the first to agree to that!!!!

Old 09-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #85
kbirds
Majestic Morphs

I have bought from Majestic Morphs a couple of times now and have always got great snakes and found them easily to work with and answer any questions that I have. I plan on buying from them again.
Keith

Old 10-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #86
MajesticMorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirds View Post
I have bought from Majestic Morphs a couple of times now and have always got great snakes and found them easily to work with and answer any questions that I have. I plan on buying from them again.
Keith
Thanks for the support Keith

Old 10-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #87
chris allen
Was the buyer refunded the initial shipping costs? Was the seller refunded them from syr?

Old 10-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #88
stevek123
I (the buyer) was not refunded the initial shipping cost.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #89
MajesticMorphs
Shipping insurance was not purchaed

Old 10-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #90
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticMorphs View Post
Shipping insurance was not purchaed
So shipping was not refunded? Did you offer the insurance to the buyer and they declined? As a seller that would be the first thing I would do unless they flat out declined the insurance. It was up to you to either offer it to the buyer or just include it in the shipping cost.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!