Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2004, 10:49 AM   #301
The BoidSmith
Here is why I'm asking it to you...

Quote:
What I dont understand is why you are directing that question to me...... Either way, who ever said that, if it involves venomous then there is realy only a choice of two places you can use to ship and both are air carriers...... Delta and NorthWest air...... Any other carrier used would be illegal and could be disasterous....
Attached Images

Old 11-25-2004, 11:18 AM   #302
Gary O
I know Gregg and I know that screen lol

That screen is the default TOS for the portal system he is using. WAWhosts wrote the portal system and he put in a default TOS. Gregg just never got around to changing it. Has Gregg has not sold anything through it then I say it is fine. He just has edited it to his TOS...................

The reason I know this is I am good friends of both the owner of WAWhosts and Gregg. I know for a fact Gregg would not ever ship any venomous illegally!

I use the same Portal system but I have edited my TOS as I am using the store front program. So Gregg is doing nothing wrong.

Old 11-25-2004, 11:20 AM   #303
Gregg M
Do I have anything for sale on the page???? I also deal with non vens like leopard geckos and monitor lizards.... Look more into things before you start up....... Yor are now out of line and there will be a bunch of people here to back me up so you are now messing with the wrong person...... I am well respected for my work with bitis and for my legality.....

Old 11-25-2004, 11:26 AM   #304
Gregg M
This is what I am talking about with you Alvaro..... You open your mouth and talk about thing you know nothing about..... Anyone else want to chime in on this???? Also I invite any one here to share your experiance with me and to tell the world if I have ever sent anything illegaly......

Old 11-25-2004, 11:28 AM   #305
Gregg M
I also demand an opology and a screen shot of my forsale page.....

Old 11-25-2004, 11:33 AM   #306
Gregg M
Also, Is my web site reptilians.org????? No it is bitisgabonica..... Got any other smart responces???? Can someone be that stupid and not read before the start accusing or implying that people are doing something wrong????? I guess so....

Old 11-25-2004, 11:34 AM   #307
The BoidSmith
Then this e-mail from you was completely unwarranted...

Quote:
Really bad move stupid.....
See now you are [**censored**]ing with the wrong....... These accusations of your will quickly be squashed....... And I will bet it will be from the most respected in the venomous community...... Jackass.....

Did I say you did it? Are they accusations? They are spelled out in the TOS page, and I only asked who they belonged to?

If you are in contact with any of these people encourage them to modify their TOS. The way it reads right now they are suggesting people can ship venomous through normal carriers. That's exactly what Kevin Smith has been doing, and that's exactly what we are tring to avoid.

Enjoy your turkey!

Old 11-25-2004, 11:43 AM   #308
psilocybe
I think Gregg's reputation is solid and doesn't need to be questioned. GREGG WILL NOT SHIP ILLEGALLY! He's a respected member of the hot community and wouldn't have the respect he does if he did stupid things like shipping hots through mail carriers.

Old 11-25-2004, 11:44 AM   #309
Gregg M
Why post my PM for all to see...... If I wanted everyone to see I would have just posted this for all to see...... But I was man enough to basicly do it in private but you had to bring it here....

Old 11-25-2004, 11:59 AM   #310
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Why post my PM for all to see...... If I wanted everyone to see I would have just posted this for all to see...... But I was man enough to basicly do it in private but you had to bring it here....
Greg,

I have nothing against you personally. But you should read the rules of this site before posting. You are not supposed to send profanity to members using the PM system or any other "veiled threats" for that matter ("squashed"), through the internet.

My point is that the page you are endorsing (yes, it has your name on it) is telling potential customers that they have the choice to ship venomous snakes UPS, Airborne Express, and FedEx. That's illegal, dangerous for the carriers employees, and a potential threat for the herp community as a whole. If you fail to see that I don't know what else to say.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!