GOOD GUY! TERE SALAZAR (saladragon) from Obsession Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
connorrm
GOOD GUY! TERE SALAZAR (saladragon) from Obsession Dragons

Hello All!!
Like I said a few days ago.....a friend of mine was looking for a dragon and I was going to throw the business Tere's way just to prove that she hasn't lost her touch despite all the happenings here on the BOI. This thread is not meant for new arguements (that is why the other one was locked) so I really hope this doesn't turn into the new dumping ground. Anyway, about the deal. I posted to Tere on the BOI that I would like to send a friend of mine to get a dragon from her and I did. We paypaled her she sent the dragon. My friend said they were packaged perfectly all were very healthy and lively and alert. She is in love. I got out of work early today and while talking to my friend she said she wanted me to meet her off the Mass Pike so she could give me something. Apparently Tere wanted to surprise me with a beardie of my own!!! I am shocked to say the least. I just want to say THANK YOU! So for 85.00 dollars Tere shipped up three dragons (not sure how much you want for the extra female, just tell us and it'll be paypaled). The communication through the whole deal was excellent, the packing was excellent, and the deal all around was excellent. Anyone on here should feel comfortable buying from Tere. This is my friends first experience with Reptiles of any kind and its been an excellent one. I am trying to convince her to join fauna but she is afraid she will buy to much LOL! Anyway Thanks again Tere for making a first time reptile owner/first time buyer/first time recieved shipping an excellent one! And thanks again for the Dragon Need to think of a name for her!!

Old 12-29-2005, 06:09 PM   #2
Tere Salazar
You are so welcome

Ryan-

It's you who needs to be thanked. You and Caitie are angels sent here to show me that I can still do this. I'm glad you like your little girl, she and her brother, Zahur have become very special to me. You and Caitie got them because you both needed to see how special you have become to me. Please don't mention the paypal thing again or I will hunt you down!!!!!

Those dragons were sent with the intention of making the two of you smile today, not for the intention of extra money! So please just enjoy them and spoil them rotten!

Thanks for everything, Ryan!

Old 12-29-2005, 06:19 PM   #3
connorrm
You are too humble....Caitie is in love with them and I think we may have created a monster....LOL

Old 12-29-2005, 06:21 PM   #4
Tere Salazar
Shopping

Yeah...I think you may be right. I heard about that shopping trip last night! She's just showing us all how she's going to be the next Beardie Mommy of the Year!

Old 01-20-2006, 03:39 PM   #5
Laura Fopiano
Talking This woman is awesome!!

I'm so glad that I met Tere Salazar through fauna!! She has been an incredible person to talk too and share parrenting experience with etc. etc.

When Tere heared of all of the loss's that I went through in 05, she not only stepped up to offer her support, she just sent me 2 of her babies free of charge!! Not only are they healthy fat little guys, and packed perfectly, but she followed through every aspect of the transaction! Fed X had a little trouble finding me and she was on the phone making sure that they were delivered asap!!

Tere Salazar is a class act all the way and I'm proud to call her my new friend!! Keep up all the good work that you do for this industry Tere!! You totally Rock girl friend!!

Old 01-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #6
Cat_72
I can't say enough about Tere....I recently got a wonderful little male Beardie from her, known around here as "Nitro", and she has spent more time exchanging emails with me and helping me get a good start in Bearded Dragons than anyone could ever imagine, lol....but there is no one who could possibly care more for their animals (and mine, lol) than Tere does. She was "right there with me" like a long-distance midwife when I was hatching my first clutch of eggs, as excited as I was!

I just can't wait for it to warm up so I can get more from her!!!

Old 01-21-2006, 01:52 PM   #7
Tere Salazar
Well...

Cathy and Laura-

All I can say is that THIS is what friendship is all about...sticking with people through thick AND thin. The pleasure of these "transactions" was all mine, I can assure you. There's nothing better than knowing that my dragons' offspring will be in good homes being spoiled rotten and well fed!

My only hope in all this is that someone will enjoy their dragons as much as I enjoy mine...and you've both made it obvious that you do! Have fun with them!

Old 03-02-2006, 08:53 PM   #8
angelann1950
GOOD GUY-Tere Salazar

I just finally figured out how things go on Fauna. I just joined and I am happy to say that that I have posted on Fauna several times.

This fall, I ordered a male dragon from Tere and JohnSalazar of Obsession Dragons. He is beautiful and is getting more color day by day. Tere was very helpful and concerned about picking the right dragon for me. She kept in touch with me and sent pictures of the parents and the babies. She could not have been more helpful to me. In fact we have been in touch ever since by email and by phone. I give lots of thanks and praise to Tere and John Salazar, they are two wonderful people.

Ann

Old 03-02-2006, 10:02 PM   #9
Cat_72
Talking

Had to add a pic of the "baby" I got from Tere and John.....I know everyone says this, lol, but the pic just does NOT do him justice, he's really much brighter in person. I REALLY need to take some photography lessons .....but here's Nitro!! This pic is about 2 months old, he's grown by leaps and bounds since....but it's the best pic I've got. He's just an awesome Dragon!

Old 03-02-2006, 10:27 PM   #10
Tere Salazar
Oh, Cathy

He's darling! I'm so glad that you love him like you do. He's such a lucky little man!

And Ann, thank you. You are just the best! So, where are those pics of Dakota?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!