For Sale Female Crested geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-01-2015, 06:06 PM   #1
courtanee
Female Crested geckos

Selling a few geckos, msg me for more pics if youd like a different angle!
#1 Nice yellow proven female. Has laid nice eggs that have hatched lovely babies. She weights around 35 grams. Some mild kink in the tail, was that way when we got her and was previously bred but that didnt stop her from laying nice eggs. $100.
DSCN1141.jpg
#2 Another nice yellow with some nice lateral and dorsal markings. She also has mild kink but has laid nice eggs as well. She is in the 35 gram category as well. $125 for this girl.
DSCN1134.jpg
#3 A really pretty brindle dal female. She has a really sweet personality. The mate i had picked for her ended up being female too and i decided to focus more on red and cream geckos so she is up for grabs. She has not been bred before and is hovering around 26 grams. She darkens up quite a bit but i just couldn't get her to fire up completely. $125
DSCN1148.jpg
#4 Chocolate harlequin from Guyco Gecko. She is just starting to fire up and get a little darker but she is still young. Good personality she gets along with all the other females even the nasty ones! I ended up sinking a bit more money into a new female that matches up with the intended male a little better so im letting this one go.She is around 13 grams. $75.
DSCN1145.jpg
Willing to trade for chahouas(if you want multiple girls or we can trade some $krilla for the chahoua- looking for pet quality) or make deals if you want to buy multiple girls!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!