For Sale Split mosaic axolotl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 10-10-2019, 03:58 AM   #1
Wes A
Split mosaic axolotl

Im just putting some feelers out there for this little gem. I've posted this animal in a few groups and from what I understand they are pretty sought after and uncommon. I've never seen one available for sale so Im willing to listen to offers or maybe someone out there can help me out with the value of this animal. I raised it up from before it even had legs so its a few months old now. Below are recent piks and a pretty much tad pole pik. Thank you
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2019, 10:11 AM   #2
wfarant
still available? How much are you wanting?

Old 10-11-2019, 11:34 AM   #3
wfarant
split

Sorry I am new to this forum so just found where to send direct messages. Is the split mosaic still available? I also am not real sure what they sell for but I am very interested

Old 01-13-2020, 02:16 AM   #4
Expensive_dream
Hey there, I was wondering if you still have this axolotl? If so please message me I have an offer.

Old 01-19-2020, 03:09 PM   #5
Pjis
Me and my friend would be highly interested in this little guy please message me so we could talk about a price that is if you don't have a set price already either way we're interested please message me my friend has a few mosaics already so she could also give you an idea of what they go for

Old 01-19-2020, 11:13 PM   #6
Wes A
Hi all! Sorry i never knew about these comments so i apologize for not responding. He is available still yes. Please pm me as i dont always get alerts for these posts. Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!