Info UNDERGROUND REPTILES!! DEAD LIZARD!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2014, 10:13 PM   #1
thongy
UNDERGROUND REPTILES!! DEAD LIZARD!!!

Hello, just letting you guys know I recently ordered a mexican alligator lizard from underground reptiles which arrived this morning at 10:00 AM. He didn't seem too well off when I opened the box, it was very slow moving and not very responsive. I thought this was due to stress from being shipped, however now the abronia is dead, and I'm quite sad this happened. How can they ship such a sickly animal to a customer. I hope they make things right, I just sent them an email and I'll update this thread when I hear back from them.
Attached Images

Old 01-31-2014, 11:46 PM   #2
smy_749
You shouldn't have uploaded this until they chose to make or not make it right. You should have contacted them right away and told them he didnt look well, and called on the phone as soon as he died. Not posted a bad guy thread first....

Old 02-01-2014, 12:00 AM   #3
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Yes you should definitely call them first. Also did you take it out of the deli cup at all? Looking at where you are the animal went thru many weather conditions. Contact them and let them respond.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:06 AM   #4
thongy
I understand your point, I never said they were bad people. I ordered from them because I enjoy how they care for there reptiles and how often they do 20 minutes underground made me decide to buy from them. Never meant this to be a bad guy thread, just something I can update.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:09 AM   #5
thongy
Left them an email as its way too late to call. Hopefully they give me a call back tomorrow. No, the abronia died in the exo terra :-(

Old 02-01-2014, 12:13 AM   #6
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Well with the title its going to appear as a bad guy thread

Old 02-01-2014, 12:13 AM   #7
laterob
Yes, but you also said, "How can they ship such a sickly animal to a customer."

I don't notice a fat store at the base of the tail (should there be one?), but the animal doesn't look 'sickly'.

Were there shipping issues, or was it delivered on time?

Old 02-01-2014, 12:18 AM   #8
thongy
No shipping issues, arrived on time. As again, I apologize if this sounds like a bad guy thread, just upset he died so soon.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:23 AM   #9
laterob
I understand, Jon. Somebody may have tossed the box, though...all kinds of other things could have happened. Not necessarily a sickly animal.

Sorry for your loss.

Old 02-01-2014, 03:27 AM   #10
reptifari
If it were me, I would have held back a while before starting this thread. I would have waited for their response. Just my .02 but I hope you guys resolve it to your satisfaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!