Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #521
Craigh
Well you should of said you had pictures that I had saved months before I shipped. Instead of say I have photos before I shipped...

Old 04-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #522
Craigh
Also I download the shareware of ACDSEE photo software. So it confirmed the dates chuck said..

Old 04-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #523
critical bill
Here is the exif data attached to both pics for those who don't know how to view it or don't want to bother.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #524
Dan Scolaro
Craig, well I don't get your point anyway? I paid the guy for the snakes the next day more than what he paid for it just to calm his shock to see that snake that was bloated from strangulation, so if I had a photo of the snake that would not matter as the guy has been compensated. And the other buyer, AL confirmed he viewed the snakes and they were fine to him and his are thriving.

And these conspiracy theory boobs here are just making me laugh is all.

Dan

Old 04-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #525
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigh
Well you should of said you had pictures that I had saved months before I shipped. Instead of say I have photos before I shipped...
But Craig, thats the Scumlaro way of doing things. He's not going to hand us his head on a silver platter. We have to work for it.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #526
Dan Scolaro
Craig, well I fed the snake a week before shipping and when I opened the box it had a fresh large healthy solid poop. So god only knows what happened to that snake and it suffered a while and feel bad for it.

Dan

Old 04-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #527
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHerpinator

3) gives me a chunk of fly strip to control the
mites he thinks he sent with the snake,
What kind of a fly strip are we talking here?

Thanks

Old 04-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #528
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Craig, well I don't get your point anyway? I paid the guy for the snakes the next day more than what he paid for it just to calm his shock to see that snake that was bloated from strangulation, so if I had a photo of the snake that would not matter as the guy has been compensated. And the other buyer, AL confirmed he viewed the snakes and they were fine to him and his are thriving.

And these conspiracy theory boobs here are just making me laugh is all.

Dan

Point isn't that you paid its the matter of the possible being infected with IBD and they way you choose to not care ....... That's my point...
But I really really hope Eriks don't come back Positive

Old 04-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #529
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
I

I think I had those two pairs a few weeks before I sent them to John but it could have been longer or shorter as I don't recall the exact date? Regardless, what is the point? You guys think the snake had hiv now.

Dan
Ok with this quote here your saying that there's no way them photo where the snakes.. for the photos of the sick snakes was taking 2/07/08 I will give you 4 weeks and that would make it January something.... So Dan what happens if you break your own code. I just want to get through all the lies and to the truth...

Old 04-18-2008, 06:02 PM   #530
Dan Scolaro
Eriks snakes were never in the same place as those snakes so I don't know what you mean by his coming back positive? Positive for what? His email said his vet checked it out and it was fine and dandy.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!