BUY SILVER PEOPLE IF YOU CAN FIND IT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics not appropriate for the Miscellaneous sales, wanteds, or trade forums.

Old 04-01-2020, 12:27 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
BUY SILVER PEOPLE IF YOU CAN FIND IT

Hello Fauna members and especially my associates

SILVER SILVER SILVER

Let’s start with, I’m in no way a financial person! My only experience is my buying and selling gold and silver over the years. More buying than selling of course.
It stated with me collecting Mercury dimes many years ago. It progressed to bullion. I’ve done well over the years. Buy buy and hold. Read lots and listen to few. My last hit was of course back in 2012/13. I started buying gold at $380 an oz and kept buying 1 oz for a few years. I noticed that it was going up in 2010 ish and kept going up a little by little. Well, I’m glad I did, it hit around $2000 in 2012-13 time frame. I sold at $1850 an oz because I was getting nervous that it would stop and drop quickly. From then on I kept buying. Now it’s going to explode again!! Research the trends and the graphs. This virus will make gold and silver rise. And I’m betting on silver as the biggest gain. Not gold. You see gold is not drastically lowering. You can still buy gold where as silver is getting hard to get!! I did ok in silver in 2012/13 also. It was 5-7$ priorvto 2012 and it jumped up to 40 ish I believe. We were more into gold from what we read by the investors. This time it’ll be silver.

SILVER SILVER SILVER

I’ve been buying silver and gold for years. And I’m here to tell you to buy as much silver as you can! Silver production is low, spot is at $14+ an oz but is selling for over $20 an oz. banks are off loading it which means that when the market comes back and silver is needed for the many industrial uses it will climb up very high. The banks control the silver and gold market prices. They own the bulk of it and when they sell off it creates a deficit. That’s a huge benefit to us, the regular people.

SILVER SILVER SILVER

For years people have said that silver will catch up to gold at some point. With silver mine productions at some of the lowest production levels ever, even before coronavirus started , and banks off loading by the tons, this could be the time that silver catches up. I’m sure it won’t hit $1600 an oz, but realistically it could go up to $1000 an oz. it’s possible.

I will not delete this post. Some day soon you will come back to this post and say, hey, that a hole was right

Just before I wrote this, we bought 1000 ozs of silver shot at 7830 per bag. Oh, they are 500 oz bags. We cannot find any 100 oz bars and they companies are price gouging right now. Silver shot is the cheapest silver to be had. Rounds are going for well over $20 per oz. shot is around $15.25 oz. so $1 over spot.

BUY BUY BUY !!! You will not regret it. SILVER SILVER SILVER

Is your 401 dropping like a brick? Buy silver to help you recover some of your losses!! Did you know that rich people have roughly 25% of their wealth in gold silver platinum and palladium?? Really. And for this exact reason that’s going on right now. Retirement funds are disappearing at a fast rate. Buy silver now and when the life comes back into the world, silver will sky rocket and will pay you back some of your losses.

Good luck. Drop me a message if you end up buying and let me know how you did. I will post my gains when this is over. I personally gave a lot of silver and not so much gold this time.

Oh, I’ll buy any silver bullion or junk silver coins you have if you want to sell. Although I highly recommend you don’t sell it yet!!

Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!