Bad Guy Alex Estrada - Imperial Geckos misrepresented tortoises for sale - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:38 PM   #101
marku1999
WOW, just WOW! I guess that takes away any question as to whether or not he would intentionally deceive to make a sale.
The worse part is someone will probably buy them and he will still make his money.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:13 PM   #102
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
WOW, just WOW! I guess that takes away any question as to whether or not he would intentionally deceive to make a sale.

The worse part is someone will probably buy them and he will still make his money.
Hopefully, prospective buyers are informed enough to check here and request tons of pictures.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:42 PM   #103
KNOBTAIL
A scammer !

I dont think so, a poor business man, most definitely, not to mention allot of other adjectives including the worth of having a questionable reputation for selling "looks like" . This is not a futures market ! A scarlet letter for Imperial

Old 10-17-2017, 10:16 PM   #104
tlmoon
I would call him a scammer now...I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at the beginning of this thread, but he never made it right and is now intentionally misrepresenting these animals again. Have to wonder if the extra money he get will for those "cherry head" redfoots is worth his reputation?

Old 10-18-2017, 12:13 AM   #105
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
SMH
He is definitely a scammer at this point. He has been well informed that they are not cherryheads.
Yep. And they're back up for sale, ready to be subjected to the stress of shipping, for the third time in a couple months (not counting the original shipment to the seller).

No disrespect intended to the OP, but it would be nice if these little guys could get settled somewhere soon. Heck, I would buy them, but I refuse to support a shady seller.

Kathy

Old 10-20-2017, 12:41 PM   #106
ThomasSkinks
I just spent a thousand dollar on a skink from this guy. She was misrepresented as well. I wouldnt have spent so much money if i would have known what she actually looked like.
She's starved. He told me it's because she laid slugs a few weeks ago but still I've never seen a skink this skinny. I really hope she turns around and can make a full recovery, I can see her bones and look how skinny her tail is. Can't believe he thought this was okay. He seems like a nice guy but I'm very disappointed. I spent A LOT of money and was not expecting a starved skink. I'm just very sad for her and I hope she'll be okay.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 10-20-2017, 12:53 PM   #107
Black Adder
I hope you can turn her around because she is definitely very thin.
This guy should be ashamed of himself selling and shipping an animal in that state.
Now he truly deserves the scammer and bad guy label, hopefully more will read this thread and avoid doing ANY type of business with this person at all.
Good luck with the skink

Old 10-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #108
marku1999
I am so sorry he sent you an animal in that condition. It's deplorable that he is doing business like this.

I would recommend you get the skink to the vet, and immediately open a case with paypal. It may also be of benefit to open a thread specific to your transaction, just so your deal isn't buried 11 pages deep, a lot people may not read the whole thread to see you had a bad experience as well.

I really hope she will be alright.

As stated above, hopefully more people will see this. It appears you can't trust anything the seller says.

Old 10-20-2017, 01:07 PM   #109
ThomasSkinks
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
I am so sorry he sent you an animal in that condition. It's deplorable that he is doing business like this.

I would recommend you get the skink to the vet, and immediately open a case with paypal. It may also be of benefit to open a thread specific to your transaction, just so your deal isn't buried 11 pages deep, a lot people may not read the whole thread to see you had a bad experience as well.

I really hope she will be alright.

As stated above, hopefully more people will see this. It appears you can't trust anything the seller says.
Thank you guys. Yes a vet appt has been made, she'll be seen later today. I just made a separate thread. Really hoping this poor girl I will be okay, she's in good hands now at least.

Old 10-20-2017, 01:16 PM   #110
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasSkinks View Post
Thank you guys. Yes a vet appt has been made, she'll be seen later today. I just made a separate thread. Really hoping this poor girl I will be okay, she's in good hands now at least.

Best of luck to you. I really hope it works out well for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!