Bad Guy Alex Estrada - Imperial Geckos misrepresented tortoises for sale - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2017, 05:55 PM   #71
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Does this not come up for you when you go to the link?
No, I get this (at the bottom it says you may not vote in this poll)
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2017, 05:57 PM   #72
KNOBTAIL
Bad guys should not be allowed to advertise on the classified. I dont know if there are any mechanics on Fauna to prevent that That would send a clear message.

Old 09-09-2017, 05:58 PM   #73
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Thank you by the way, you have provided a lot of useful information to this thread!
In spite of being screwed over by this clown (and others) there are still good people in the reptile community as evidenced by people in this thread (such as yourself) coming here just to help.

Thank you!

Old 09-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #74
Beyond GenetiX
I could be wrong and everyone can't vote, sorry.

Old 09-09-2017, 06:00 PM   #75
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
Bad guys should not be allowed to advertise on the classified. I dont know if there are any mechanics on Fauna to prevent that That would send a clear message.
I agree, however who sets the terms? Eventually everyone will be a bad guy in someone's eyes.

Old 09-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #76
nickolasanastasiou
One has to be a Contributor-or-above member to cast a vote in that sort of poll. The reason for that restriction is the prevention of abuse via fake/duplicate/shill accounts.

Old 09-09-2017, 06:25 PM   #77
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynsfinest312 View Post
Nah this is what comes up

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
On Taptalk, you need to go to web view.

I voted.

Old 09-09-2017, 06:52 PM   #78
zovick
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
No, I get this (at the bottom it says you may not vote in this poll)
As Nick just pointed out (and also someone else a number of posts ago), you must be a contributing member of Fauna to vote. IE, you must have a PAID membership, not a FREE membership. There was also a link posted by that earlier party to the page where contribution amounts could be chosen and made.

Old 09-09-2017, 08:02 PM   #79
Helenthereef
Just FYI basic membership is only 25 dollars, well worth it to both support the site, and to be able to vote on things like this, and you can also see who is leaving you Karma.

Click on the coins under any contributing member's name for details.

Old 09-18-2017, 12:35 PM   #80
Beyond GenetiX
Anything new?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!