Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #21
barbie
I acctually dont think he would mind mike is pretty cool!!

Private Message: missmohawk
04-29-2012, 11:49 PM
mikepanzarella

Name : Mike Panzarella

Trader Rating: (2) missmohawk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have spoken to her a few times but never made a trade or anything she lives about 40 miles from me.
shes done one thing that ive heard about on fauna and all went well
a few reason why our trades or buying selling didnt work
one dragon was offered as a blue eyed trait when i told her the info on the blue eyes theory she just referred to paperwork from the breeder she made the purchase from
then the 2nd thing i didnt like was she was trying to move what she called a partial dunner (it had the pattern but didnt have the scaliation ) she originally told me she got from a show then later changed her story to she got from bloodbank
3rd and last thing she confused her hets up with the pictures she sent things like that just make me uneasy and 100% of the time pass when correct info isnt provided
but like i said i have not dont any business with her nor will I unless she buys feeders off me (another thing we talked about)
she seems like a very nice person and not a bad guy but just might be a little misinformed about somethings
there is a good guy post about her so i guess all is well but as for me im very picky about the people i deal with
good luck let me know how things work out

Old 04-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #22
barbie
He was just uncomfurtable. Not saying she is bad but he didnt know the situation yet either!!

Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #23
Lucille
What preceded message 184, above? Could you post it? What was the $200 she was referring to?
It sounds like there was a trade deal, and then somewhere, she thinks she needs to pay $200.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #24
Willow
Ok Barbara...just so we have some more details, and do this calmly and slowly so it's easier for everyone else to put together.

What was the exact timeline, when did you start speaking, what exacly was agreed upon in trade, when did you purchase the animal she wanted, have you received it, when did you two plan to ship, when did she last respond to you?

Old 04-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #25
barbie
As a breeder i choose to hold myself at a higher standard, I choose to fallow threw and to make the BD experience a good one for all the people i do business with. If it is to much to ask the same than it is a sad day for the industry. I have watched to many people lately not be held accountable during transactions. And now this person who has done wrong can simply feel comfterbale returning to browsing the ads with no consiquence not worried about the effect she has on the business let alone her name as a breeder is appualling!!

Old 04-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #26
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
What preceded message 184, above? Could you post it? What was the $200 she was referring to?
It sounds like there was a trade deal, and then somewhere, she thinks she needs to pay $200.
The $200 was for shipping but then we agreed to pay our own wich she agrees with so we dont have to send money via paypal!! as shows in the other text.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
As a breeder i choose to hold myself at a higher standard, I choose to fallow threw and to make the BD experience a good one for all the people i do business with. If it is to much to ask the same than it is a sad day for the industry. I have watched to many people lately not be held accountable during transactions. And now this person who has done wrong can simply feel comfterbale returning to browsing the ads with no consiquence not worried about the effect she has on the business let alone her name as a breeder is appualling!!
It almost sounds like the transaction changed and instead of an even trade, she was expected to pay for the extra lizard you bought to sweeten the deal. Is that a possibility?

Old 04-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #28
salottimc
I noticed that she is relatively new to faunaclassifieds (as am I), so perhaps she does not realize the scope that a negative BOI can have on a person. I always search the BOI's to determine if I will to buy from a person. It is the whole reason I do not go to my local reptile shop.

Please post your text messages in addition to her's. It will help to see the whole picture.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
The $200 was for shipping
That is a lot to ship a few lizards. It is even a lot to ship both sets of lizards. I'd like to see exactly what was involved in the $200 figure and whether it was for shipping or for something else, because it seems like that is a central issue.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #30
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Ok Barbara...just so we have some more details, and do this calmly and slowly so it's easier for everyone else to put together.

What was the exact timeline, when did you start speaking, what exacly was agreed upon in trade, when did you purchase the animal she wanted, have you received it, when did you two plan to ship, when did she last respond to you?
Ok we first comunicated on the 21st. I sent pics of my F3 female that is mine. She liked her so i agreed on a trade for half her dragons. She then offerd some others on the 23rd. We frst thought oh money and trade. But she was wanting to produce some silkie dunners so i said hey i have a friend with a leather dunner i could just get that one and we can call the trade straight across my two for your eight if you are good with that. So sent pics of the dunner male. She liked him and agreed to the trade. So on the 24th i made the deal for the male with my friend and he was shipped. I told her i would text her as soon as he got hear. He arived perfect on the 25th. I texted her a pic she was very happy. She was suppost to ship the next day as proof by the texts. I called her the in morning she was sleeping but answerd. I asked when she was shipping. She said she had court at 9:30 it was about 9:50 her time. She was like oh im late. So she said she would try to have someone else box it up. I greed. Then at around 1:30 my time a started to send texts to see if she found someone to ship. I finally got a text from her a 3:30 her time saying she was in court and would have to ship monday. That was all the 26th. So i tried to contact her friday the 27th asking her for sure if it was going to go threw. She reasured me saying "Hey ya!! Deff!! I will ship monday"

Now nothing and i know she has gotten my messages and she will not respond

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!