Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2004, 10:26 PM   #101
PAUL BOLLINGER
LOL

The sequal is " I Know What Kerry Did Last Winter" LOL!

Old 01-22-2004, 10:46 PM   #102
Tom McKenna
I thought he was shipping Delta Dash but when he said Ariborne sent them back I said they probably did they don't even like to ship snakes since new company brought them let alone ones like these SO I thought Delta Dash then next day I have FEDEX tracking info and they are on the way here.

Old 01-22-2004, 10:50 PM   #103
odatria
Well, I just read over 20 pages and I refuse to spend that kind of time without posting something. LOL. I will just tell it like I see it. Kerry knows a whole hell of alot more than he is saying. And if you ask me, which you didnt, he is right in the middle of it. Whether or not he actually took them, I dont know. But I do believe that he knows who did. That is my opinion, and I am entitled to it. If you dont like it, move on. Because everyone knows that in this business you are guilty until proven innocent. So, you can call me a wannabe hillbilly, or a bloodsucking bastard, or whatever you want Kerry, but until you give it to us straight we are going to be reading every word you type and psychoanalyzing the heck out of it to let you know when you stumble. That is after you get up from falling down that flight of stairs that make up your previous posts. So, just post something to prove us wrong. This isnt some kind of BOI innitiation, this is just a bunch of herpers covering our A$$ so we dont get ripped off. Maybe you enjoy getting burned, but I dont. And hats off to anyone who keeps me from dealing with those who burn.

Michael

Old 01-22-2004, 11:16 PM   #104
odatria
Stop! HOLD THE PRESSES

Tom, I just noticed something that I hope you will clarify for me. This is not an attack, just an observation. You originally said the following:

Quote:
I thought he was shipping Delta Dash but when he said Ariborne sent them back I said they probably did they don't even like to ship snakes since new company brought them let alone ones like these SO I thought Delta Dash then next day I have FEDEX tracking info and they are on the way here.
The problem is that this contradicts your previous statement:

Quote:

A little but this is my first pair of my own. Well at least I feel a little better now. Except I went into my office waiting for them for 4 hours no pay and no show

Now, if you originally thought he was sending them Delta Dash, then why were you waiting at your office for 4 hours? You say that you didnt know he was sending them Airborne Express until AFTER they were returned to him. That would be AFTER you waited for 4 hours at your office. Maybe I am missing something here, but why would you wait at your office for 4 hours when Delta Dash gives you a flight number with an arrival time? Wouldnt you be waiting at Delta Dash? Unless of course Delta Dash delivers to your business, in which case I have been driving 4 hours round trip to LAX for nothing.

Respectfully, (for now )

Michael

Old 01-22-2004, 11:27 PM   #105
screamdreams
Kerry...

You know what??? I think you've been extended far more courtesy than you deserve. You started out of the gate calling people names, etc...you are so freaking quick to loose your cool!! Bi-polar maybe?? Look at my warning points...ZERO...and I've been here awhile...I keep my cool, but you my friend have pushed me to my limit. You're simply a

Quote:

Offensive photograph removed. - WebSlave
Sorry Webslave.

Old 01-22-2004, 11:31 PM   #106
screamdreams
I swear I thought that was a dolphin...

or maybe a whale...the blow hole had me all confused. Webslave...I'm serious, that was uncalled for. I had a temporary lapse of reason...minor's come here, and that was truly inappropriate.

Old 01-22-2004, 11:34 PM   #107
HerpVenue
A: But I held those piebalds the night they were stolen

B: and just because I never seen a piepald in person don't mean I've never heard of one.

C: The two posts you cut are from diffrent ones. In one I explained I held the snakes the night before they were stolen. This is true. Then I said in another post just because I never seen a piebald in real life doesn't mean I've never heard of one. This is a stamement towqards the guy that incinuated in another post that I was lieing. Please don't be like the rest and scan for matierial that might be something, and then post it with out actually reading the entire post

Asnwer,
I read the entire post.
IT IS CONTRADICTORY.
How can you say you held piebalds in one post......then after that say that you have never seen one in real life? Did you close your eyes while holding them?

Think about it.

Old 01-23-2004, 12:01 AM   #108
simplysnakes
New info...

Bruce has alias' that are used during his business operations. Coming from a person standing in his store, Bruce has answered the phone in one voice, put it on hold and then picked it back up with a change of voice and name. Kerry, I have been told you are all of the above. Noah, Harry, Kerry, Bruce, four different names in one mind. You will now have to provide proof Kerry, that you are not Bruce. Also Kerry, keep in mind that Bruce has come to my home in S.C. and bought a pair of adult Eastern Diamondbacks with his girlfriend at the time when we lived there. I know exactly what Bruce looks like. I would like to see what Kerry's drivers license looks like. Verifiable proof. The person in question has spoken with me on this tonight. I am not typing all he said, but enough to make the weasels come out of the woodpile. I also have on word that Bruce has shipped numerous venomous snakes through common carriers such as FedEx and Airborne. Tom, your story stinks too about waiting for a shipment that you have to pick up yourself. How much did you pay for shipping? Did that not give you a clue? Also Kerry(Bruce) I was born in West Virginia! Uneducated? I THINK NOT. I am no hillbilly. I am on to you and your scam. You even write in the same manner as Bruce. Provide proof you are not Bruce, and I will apologize. Until then I will call you Sybill. The story unwinds more...

Old 01-23-2004, 12:09 AM   #109
Brian Oakley
Now THAT is interesting!
Interested to hear the outcome of this ordeal!

Old 01-23-2004, 12:16 AM   #110
odatria
WOOHOOO!!!

How does that grab ya Sybill? LOL! Im brewing a pot of coffee right now. This thread is getting ready to grow as long as Sybills nose!!!

Michael.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann