BEWARE! BALL HET SCAMMER! MIKE DAVIDSON (AKA metallika187@hotmail.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2003, 09:52 PM   #1
Chris@TSE
BEWARE! BALL HET SCAMMER! MIKE DAVIDSON (AKA metallika187@hotmail.com)

This guy posted a double snow het ball on kingsnake and reptibid and a few other site.... Promising papers, ect.

So we asked for pictures and genetic info.

He then said all he had were feeding records.. Interesting.

Then he went one further...

Upon request of pictures he sent us two, which I can provide upon request, that belonged to someone else claiming that they were his and that TNT reptiles sold them to him before they closed.

When we called him on this he even went one step further!

THEYRE NOW LISTED AGAIN AS HET FOR ALBINOS

SAME PHOTOS TOO!

Some kid got his hands on some $30 balls and he's trying to make a quick buck, beware.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:16 PM   #2
Chris@TSE
His auction:

http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...062271908#pics

Needless to say he took down a few of his ads and instantly stoped responding to correspondence soon as we mentioned we had seen the pics of the parents on someone elses website.

Just be sure to ask plenty of questions... I'm sure most of you do!

By the way all, anyone have any LEGITIMATE albino female hets around 1200g+ let us know

Old 08-26-2003, 10:19 PM   #3
Ken Harbart
I thought that email address seemed familiar. I have serious doubts about doing business with this person, both as a buyer and as a seller.

Several months ago, I sold a snake to Kim Felts. Right afterwards, Kim experienced some major problems with PayPal that were not her fault. Anyways, Kim was selling some of her animals to make good on the debt, and having her customers pay me.

Mike Davidson is not this person's real name, unless he's legally changed it within the past six months. His name is Joseph Mata, as per his verified PayPal account.

Anyways, I digress... Mr Mata told Kim that he had paid me for his transaction, and that I had personally sent him an email thanking him for the payment. Problem is, that never happened. Only after being confronted with the truth, did he finally send payment.

Kim had forwarded his emails to me, but I unfortunately cleaned my inbox just this past weekend. Perhaps she might still have them- they are quite an interesting read.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:20 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
IIRC, it was ball pythons that he bought from Kim.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:24 PM   #5
Chris@TSE
Ah good so I wasent losing my mind and jumping the gun on this one.

Just seemed if someone had a morph like that I would think you'd have some type of paperwork for it. I dont know anyone trying to sell a $5,000 with just feeding records and no papers!

And as soon as i stated I had seen the parents photos he immediatley stopped corresponding with me and pulling down his ads.

Not a reply since. I already miss being lied too..

Old 08-26-2003, 10:30 PM   #6
Ken Harbart
Quote:
PayPal - Transaction Details Log Out | Help

Transaction Details

Payment Received (ID #9E13877655810173X)

Name: Joseph Mata (The sender of this payment is Verified)
Email: metallika187@hotmail.com
Email Address That Payment Was Sent to: kennethharbart@comcast.net

Total Amount: 200.00
Fee Amount: -6.10
Net Amount: 193.90

Date: Feb 8, 2003
Time: 23:03:39

Subject: heres for the snake
Note: hey
sorry again, i sure wish the person who is giving me your address would give me the right one, this is the 3rd time ive had to do this. a little frustrating,,,, anyhow sorry again
joe

Shipping Address
(Status: Confirmed)
Joseph Mata
1515 long pond dr
warrington, PA 18976
United States

Attn Sellers: If this payment involves the shipment of goods, you
must ship to the "Confirmed Address" shown above in order to be
protected under PayPal's Seller Protection Policy.
Learn more about shipping to a Confirmed Address.

Payment Type: Instant

Refund Information: If you need to refund this payment to the sender
for any reason, you may do so using Send Money. The 'Refund Payment'
option is only available for 30 days after a payment is sent.

Mobile | Mass Pay | Money Market | ATM/Debit Card | BillPay | Referrals

About Us | Accounts | Fees | Privacy | Security Center | User Agreement |
Developers | Shops

Copyright © 1999-2003 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance

Old 08-26-2003, 10:33 PM   #7
Chris@TSE
well that was a quick one...

thanks man, another bad guy bites the dust! BEWARE GUYS!

Old 08-26-2003, 11:14 PM   #8
HerpVenue
A proven bad guy within six posts.
A proven bad guy within 5 replies.
A proven bad guy with no one arguing whether he is really good or bad.

SHEESH!!! is that a record?

now all you need to do is show him this thread............please

I wanna be entertained

Old 08-26-2003, 11:41 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
I did, I emailed it to him. I could not resist ritchie

Old 08-27-2003, 12:31 AM   #10
kim felts
hi guys..long time no see
i sold joe a het for orange ghost male ball python that i think should be around two or three years old now.
the snake came from cv exotics scott seavey with papers from scott and a letter that scott wrote joe verifying the animal..
incase this seller is representing a het for orange ghost - that particular snake can be verified or not verified with pic through cv exotics if you write scott.
thanks ken for the info on this matter.
sadly the snake i bought from ken a green tree python that was awesome got stolen

the monies that joe sent ken were to cover the expense on the green tree .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!